Fap Turbo

Has anyone had any experience with this?, Also has anyone heard of Jim phillips who claims to send you his settings to use in fap turbo on a daily basis when you buy fap turbo through his webpage??
Basicly is this is scam?

probably yes, is a scam.

a robot almost never work unless you know how to make it works.

if you want some good robots for free and very good explaination about how they work go to Trading System Forex - Powered by vBulletin

they have enought EA to make you spend the rest of the year trying them:D

never forget: a robot is programed to work only under certains conditions. to a robot work you need understand the robot and only turn it on when the conditions appear.

IMHO. Those that can, Trade. Those that can’t be bothered to learn use robots and return to their day job lighter in bank account

I have a copy of fapturbo and don’t use it. It scalps the Asian session with small take profits but it has very big stop loss. So one loss will wipe out many wins.

FAPTurbo is no scam. May be the person who is trying to market it is. As TalonD said, it does work and is one of the best robots out there that i have used. However, when it hits the stops…there goes all your money down to drain. I am not sure what pairs it is currently trading, some time back it used to scalp GBP/CHF, EUR/GBP, EUR/CHF and USD/CAD. The programmers were smart to make it work when there is least volatility in the market. After NY close and it worked for four to five hours after that. It scared brokers when it was released that they started to increase their spreads for no reason just to beat the Robot and prevent it from making trades. Yes, i dont use it any more how ever i still rate it very highly against many gimmicks out there.

Regards,
Muthu.
Chennai.
India.

The problem with EAs is they don’t think… they just react! No automation trading will ever beat a manual trader! Trust me… I have just about every EA on the market… and none of them can hold a stick to my manual trades! Personally, I play with EAs (hobby) I even program them myself… but when I run them, I’m sitting in front of my computer watching them… simply put… I don’t trust them to trade for me! Half the time when one places a trade… I look at and say why did it do that??? So, if you want to play… EAs are fun! If you want to make money… manual trade is the only way! Unless you are the one writing the EA and selling it… but that’s a different story!