Fastest Broker price feed

Hi
i am working on a project to calculate the low time frame fibo and pivot.

i am looking for a fast broker price feed.

any one can help me here?

cheers

I have been trading for years and recently opened an account with advanced markets. AMIFX. they have the best prices i’ve ever seen. price updates of 20 per second at times. even bettter, ALL trades are offset directly with the banks. ALL. i am getting .3 to .5 on the eur/usd and around 1 to 1.2 on the GBP. can’t beat it. best broker i’ve ever dealt with.

thank you for your reply.

does AMIFX offer MT4 platform?

does the feed faster than MB Trading?

thanks again

no problem. No they don’t have MT4. they’ve got Choice and Fortex. I’m using FORTEX. again, they are set up as an execution company. they may not have ACT or MT4 which are clearly the easiest platforms to use for amateurs, but is it worht giving up 2 pips a side on a trade for MT4. i say no. I use MT4 sometimes for charting, but place trades on my live account. Not sure about MB trading, never dealt with them. There are so many brokerage houses out there now it’s crazy.

I have been a client of WSD global markets and the order placing is almost instantaneous with a few miliseconds of time gap on their MT4 platform.

I use smarttradefx which uses Act however my spreads are pretty tight. and no extra commissions, which is charged by Aim