Favorite crypto news and commentary sources?

Plenty of places to get your daily happenings on the crypto market. Mine tend to be what Google recommends to me on my phone, so the big ones always come up, in no particular order:

Cointelegraph
Coindesk
CCN
Reddit
Twitter

What else you got?

CNBC is upping their crypto coverage after bitcoin starting showing huge gains last year and futures released. There’s always a laugh or two from them.

1 Like

I also enjoy NewsBTC, CoinIdol, Bitcoinist, Bitcoin.com

Though CoinTelegraph is the best, for sure

I’m also checking News.Bitcoin and Bitcoin Magazine :slight_smile:

www.dollardestruction.com is my favourite, along with Reddit and Twitter.

For latest updates I prefer to go with the official handles of these currencies on Reddit and Twitter. Besides these there are other sites like NewsBTC, CoinTelegraph, CoinDesk and CCN that I find especially useful.

Cool. I’ve started to follow some of the investor folk and journalists on Twitter who live and breathe cryptos. Currently following:

@AriDavidPaul
@iamjosephyoung - Joseph Young
@rogerkver ‏Roger Ver, Bitcoin investor
@novogratz ‏Michael Novogratz,
@VitalikButerin
@SatoshiLite ‏Charlie Lee

As would any dedicated crypto enthusuast tell you you need to follow the official Twitter handles of cryptofounders, analysts and such. Here are some of the people /handles I follow on Twitter:
@VentureCoinist
@VitalikButerin
@brian_armstrong
Besides this Reddit is one dandy source for all the crypto-related scoop. NewsBitcoin, CoinTelegraph, Coinmarketcap, etc. provide useful; news and information related to digital currencies and trading

Thanks for sharing those twitter folks. I’m gonna check them out and follow.

1 Like

Lots to see over there, that’s for sure.

I also find just searching crypto related hashtags on Twitter to be a very effective way of finding great resources to read and follow. For instance, with the recent dump of BTC, a quick, search of just #BTC unearths plenty of commentary from the Twitter-world.

It sure does. So far hands down the best source for getting all the dope on cryptocurrrencies. These two give the latest possible updates on digital currencies and you can interact with other traders also unlike just plainly reading articles on websites

1 Like

Found a new news aggregator that’s pretty cool.

Aggregates from all the news sites I mentioned I follow, plus Twitter, blogs and media sites(like YouTube and podcasts).

Sort by hot, rising, tags, content type, comment count, bearish or bullish news and some other stuff.

Really useful for a one-stop-shop. At least for now. :grinning:

I am using City falcon aggregated news covers all the publications including twitter (relevant filtered news) + I can follow only news from my followers under same Watchlist. Here is what my current WL looks like