Feature request for News History

It would be great to have all previous news dates of a particular news and link to them in the calendar section.

News dates? Do you have a sample format? I typically just look at the calendar and check the news. Do you mean seeing them all in one place?

yes Like Previous data dates, times etc.

Forexfactory calendar has that facility - top left corner you can navigate back.

One thing to be aware of - news is contextual - the market has a habit of focussing on the now.

For example the current focus is inflation - not that long back it was deflation.

1 Like

Do you mean this tab?

No, top left there is a Calendar image (calendar within a calendar lol)

Anyways it acts like the calendar on bottom right of win10

Goes back as far as Jan1st 07

2 Likes

Yup! just like that.

1 Like

I like the principle here. It’s hard to speculate on the future if we cannot or do not read what happened in the past.

Right, according to me news impact has changed a lot in the last two years I used to trade news in the past but currently, I stay away from it unless I have an open position then I manage it accordingly.

You mean this one?

Yep - possible to play it fwd to end of the year too.

But where’s the news part? I see it populates the right hand section with events from the selected week.

Just a calendar that gives the numbers past or the dates for numbers release in future.

For news relating to past there is ‘related stories’ from around the web on the selected date.

e.g. just selected Nov 6th 2020 at random - a 1st Friday - selected stories has a link to a cnbc analysis, among other links, on that date on the NFP result.

1 Like

Aha. Found it!

Thanks!

1 Like

You’re right though, the NFP is a better example:

2 Likes