Feature Request: School Lesson comment section in Forums

Hi everyone. Don’t know how active is this tread right now, but I will just post in case you come and check.

The School of Pipsology has a very high UX and everyone kinda love it. I was thinking about a little addon that might help.

After every lessons, there can be a comment section where the reader can give a feedback or clarify their doubt by asking question, then the comment section can go two ways:

1. The comment section can have a specific category in the forum, whenever someone comments, the comment will reflect in the category at the forum and anyone in the forum can participate.
  2. The comment can remain right under that specific lesson and after a student is done reading the lesson, they might head over to the comment section to see what under discussions is going on about that particular lesson. (Just like the normal comment section on blogs.)

What do y’all think?

Sounds good! It sounds pretty interactive! But I feel like it can get very confusing very quickly. I’m sure a lot of people read the school section so it’ll probably have hundreds of comments which can make it difficult to read/navigate. Just my 2 cents!