1. If you don’t mind my asking, how old are you really?
I’m old enough to know that asking someone’s age is rude. Didn’t your momma ever teach you that?!? But since you’re such a fine-looking girl, I will tell you. I’m 23. I don’t look like it, right? Right.
2. What’s your most memorable childhood memory?
I have always been a chick magnet, even as a kid. My most memorable childhood memory was being mobbed by my mom’s girl friends in the mall because I was so cute. Dem’ girls just can’t get enough of the Pip Diddy, I tell ya.
3. How, when and why did you get into forex trading?
Not many people know this, kid, but it was actually Big Pippin himself who sold me the idea of forex trading. One day after a particularly tiring sock modeling gig, I decided to chill in one of my favorite clubs. That’s where I bumped into Big P. One “waddup, bro?” led to another, and next thing I knew, I was trading my first demo account!
4. In your opinion, what are a forex trader’s must-do’s?
Reading up on the markets tops the list, of course! If you’ve been reading my Daily Forex Fundamentals, you’d notice that fundamental market news moves the currency pairs as often as Big P’s technical setups do. Other useful trading habits include keeping a trade journal, reading forex-related materials, and allotting small break times in between trades. It helps keep your mind alert. Fo’ sho’!
5. I am curious about your daily routine. I know for a fact that a lot of traders look forward to your daily commentaries, but what do you do aside from that?
[I]Even though I eat, sleep, and breathe forex, I do manage to make time for my many other endeavours. After a hard day’s work of reading up and writing my Daily Forex Fundamentals post, I normally just hit the game room and school Pipcrawler and Cyclopip on the finer details of Call of Duty.
Also, I sometimes take my talents to the beach and charm the ladies with good looks and natural intelligence. What can I say, the ladies still remember me from my days as an underwear and socks model. I’m just as big a babe magnet as I am a pip magnet!
Truth is, I sometimes go through my old collection of undies and socks and imagine what it would be like had I never retired. I don’t intend to make a comeback, but there are some moments that I will cherish for the rest of my life.[/I]
6. How’s the love life going? Is there a lucky lady in the life of Pip Diddy?
Unfortunately, there hasn’t been anyone who’s been able to tie this bad boy down. I need a woman who’s smart, beautiful, cooks, and most importantly, understands the forex market the way I do. I wonder if Kathy Lien is available…
7. Have you heard of Sean Combs ? Have you been mistaken for P. Diddy? Any thoughts about him changing his name so many times?
[I]Yeah, I’ve had a couple of guys asking me, “Yo, are you that rapper dude?” It doesn’t really bother me. In fact, I think people remember my name better because they associate me with my homeboy Sean.
Eh, I don’t really have anything against him changing his name every so often. He could change his name to Poop Doodoo for all I care. We all have our own thangs. For instance, Happy Pip is into partying while Pipcrawler can’t get enough of playing COD. Maybe he finds enjoyment in that people can never get his name right. Ha![/I]
8. What do you think about that lucky Marine who scored a date with Mila Kunis by sending her a YouTube video invite? If you were that Marine, who would you invite to our Annual Jell-O Wrestling Shebang?
[I]Well son, you better not forget to ask for her number! Mila has been one of my uber gives-me-butterflies-in-my-tummy crushes, and if I were in Sgt. Moore’s boots, I wouldn’t pass up the chance to get closer to her.
Hmmm, I’d probably ask Cameron Diaz to be my date for this year’s Jell-O Wrestle-Off because:
- She’s hot.
- She seems like she’s a fun chick who would also be willing to wrestle in some Jell-O!
- She looks like she’s a scrappy fighter… my kind of girl![/I]
9. A lot of good movies came out this summer. Would you rather be Mr. Chow (Hangover) or Neville Longbottom (Harry Potter). Why?
[I]Even though Mr. Chow is such a cool bad-ass, I would rather be Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter. Unlike Mr. Chow, who still enjoys wearing his bling-bling and partying with gorgeous models, I prefer keeping a low profile and showing off my moves in the forex market instead. I can also relate to Neville, because I used to be a shy little misfit (but a chick magnet nonetheless) when I was much younger.
But don’t underestimate me! Just like Neville, I’m quite capable of being courageous, especially when it comes to going after plenty of pips![/I]
10. If you could give one of the FX-Men a makeover, who would it be and why?
[I]Ha! All the other FX-men are looking mighty fine themselves, so I don’t think they need any makeovers. Can I have a makeover instead? I could use a nice wig to cover my shiny bald head and I could definitely do without these nasty wrinkles! Anyone care to sponsor a Botox session or three?
A pair of contact lenses would be great also, since my vision’s extra blurry and I can barely see the charts without my thick glasses. I could probably use some ice on my neck too, ya know what I’m sayin’?[/I]
This post can also be found at the pips á la carte blog.