Fi̇nanci̇al freedom

I’m here because I want to gain my financial freedom

1 Like

Losing all your money is financial freedom. Welcome.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @faruk_degerli. You have a long way to go but everyone starts somewhere. Start with the education section here. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Yes, but you need to realise that Forex isn’t the gateway to financial freedom - you can also lose all your money.

1 Like

That and even if it does, it will probably take a loooong time to get there unless you turn out to be the next Mark Minervini.

Exactly! Can take a while.

That will come from multiple income streams and long term investing. If you’re not prepared to get multiple streams and wait then I’m afraid it’s a pipe dream.

That’s not going to be easy. You will have to learn, practice, take losses, analyse, and again take losses before you make profits.

ok cool. Be prepared to work seriously hard for 3/4 years then

Its good to hear someone wants to secure financial freedom. That’s a realistic prospect if you have a consistently profitable strategy. Most people get hooked in by the image of insane unimaginable wealth - Lamborghini wealth.

But even a not very good strategy will secure your freedom if you just keep trading and apply sensible risk management.

Hello and welcome! I think that’s a common goal, but it’s only attainable for those that work hard to get there. I wish you luck :four_leaf_clover:

Hi. Good luck! Keep your goals realistic, take small steps, and never stop learning. That’s the only thing that will determine your success.

Welcome to the forum. But remember that forex comes with a price. It might even empty your pockets.

I agree. That’s why it’s best to start with a demo account.