FIBO Group Holdings Ltd - www.fibogroup.eu

Hi Traders,

My name is Thomas and I am the representative for FIBO Group Holdings Ltd.

I have started this thread as a means to assist you with any questions about FIBO Group Holdings Ltd and trading with us. Please feel free to contact me on this forum or via email and I will be happy to assist you in anyway that I can.

FIBO Group Holdings Ltd is a member of the International Financial Holding FIBO Group, which is a group of companies that utilize the latest innovations and cutting edge technologies for internet trading in most of the world’s financial markets and asset management fields. We are now one of the largest players in the Forex and CFD markets in the world.

Regulated by: CySEC (License # 118/10), MiFID compliant and a member of the Investor Compensation fund.
Registered with: FSA, BaFIN, FINANSTYLSYNET, FI, CBFA, CNB, EFSA, FIN-FSA, BDFE, LSC, AFM, PFSA, ATVP, CNMV, FFMS & CMS.
Instruments: Forex, CFDs
Platforms: MT4 and Mobile MT4
Spread: Low spreads from 2 pips for major currencies and cross pairs
Account Base Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, RUR
Leverage: 1:25 to 1:200
Lot Size: Minimum lot of 1,000 units of base currency (0.01 lot)
Guaranteed execution of limit orders, S/L (stop loss) orders and T/P (take profit) orders at stated prices for forex contracts.
2% per annum accrued on idle deposits
Hedging & Scalping is allowed
Use of EAs are allowed

You may contact me directly in this thread or via email to <[email protected]> or on live chat via our website.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi Sed,

MT4 is the trading platform that we use. Its full name is the MetaTrader 4 Platform.

It is one of the most popular and easy to use trading platforms.

Do you have any other questions that I can help you with?

Regards

Thomas

Hello, Thomas

I’m the OP on the thread “Going offshore to escape the CFTC”, which you may be familiar with.

Obviously, my question is this: Does FIBO Group accept U.S. residents as customers?

We have constructed two lists of offshore brokers on the “Going offshore…” thread, and I will add FIBO to the appropriate list, based on your answer to my question.

Thanks.

Clint

Dear Clint,

Thank you for your question.

FIBO Group Holdings Ltd, www.fibogroup.eu, does not currently accept US or Canadian residents.

However, we do accept US citizens who are not residing in the US.

Our partner company, www.fibogroup.com is currently accepting Canadian residents, but not US residents.

I hope this helps you with your query.

Regards

Thomas

Thomas,

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for getting back to me quickly.

Best regards,

Clint