Fifth of 10 Videos That I Think Will Help My Fellow Traders

Greeting my fellow traders. Sorry for the tardiness in getting this one out but I suspect that what it offers will make it worth the wait for some of you.
Conventional wisdom ad nauseum tells us that every trader should develop their own trading strategy. This should be designed with our own, personality, risk appetite, time zones, favourite pair, and a host of other things in mind. While this piece of advice does have its merits I would like to add something to it.
Not everyone has the ability to build a profitable strategy from scratch and kudos to those that do. For those that dont, however, there are other ways to deal with that challenge. One such means is to take a strategy that appeals to you, one that you think could work for you, and make various adjustments to it over time to get it to perform as you would like.
Of course it is vitally important that people new to trading try as many of the strategies out there as they possibly can to see what shows the most potential in their opinion. And of course these tests should be done on a demo account…preferably with a balance similar to what you would be trading on your live account in order to have the experience as near as possible to what will go on in real life.
Below is one of the strategies you should consider. But here is the funny thing, I have always wondered why is it that in a community such as this why is it that no one has suggested 10 or 20 persons pooling together and purchasing a decent one of these which they all would share and see how it works out. No, I am not suggesting that I or anyone else do it but I was just wondering if these ideas dont occur to people besides myself.

Anyway…enjoy!!!

3 Likes

I think the last sentence is primarily what happens in most cases. I’m not sure there’s even such a thing as a “new” strategy anymore, they’re all developed from something simple like SR, SD, MA’s, trends, etc., you get the point.

It’s like a patent, the item or process already exists, all you have to do is tweak it to make it a bit different, then it becomes yours.

Thanks for the videos and to your contributions here.

1 Like