FigFX

Hey all,

I came accross a broker called Figfx the other day, they seemed quite good so I decided to test out their customer service (If something goes wrong, I always want to know their customer support is up to scratch). As you will read I tried to reach them several times, after which I emailed them this.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am quite interested in forex trading and was very happy to see your competitive offerings. Particuarly the opportunity to trade via mobile and the 1 pip spread on EUR/USD.

I’ve tried to contact your live customer support desk about four or five times now. Each time is says operators are availiable but when I get into the chat, no-one ever comes.

This makes me very suspicious, if I was to deposit money with your company and something were to go amiss, there wouldn’t be anyone to assist me.

I quite like your offer however if this is not solved I will have to take my business to a broker who inspires more confidence.

Yours sincerely.

My response was ‘Please do!’

If you are considering Figfx as a broker, I would strongly warn you not to deposit your money with them. I dont’ see why a real broker would be so unprofessional.

Cheers,
Scotty