Finally I have started

I am Sumon from Sweden. I have engineering background but wanted to know about business. Few days ago one of my friends has informed me about forex trade and I am interested to study and work on this field . I hope I shall get yours help to understand this more. Can you suggest me better way to know and mastering on this? Please help me to get the knowledge. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hi Sumon. Click the education tab and work through the content which is laid out in bitesize logical chunks to aid learning. Study the charts as you learn on Trading View and treat this a skill acquisition.

1 Like

Welcooome Sumon! :blush: I think you’re at the perfect place to start. :blush: The school here can teach you more about the basics, and I suggest you demo trade while you’re learning about the concepts from the school. :blush: I feel like that could help you understand things faster, seeing how they work on the charts. :smiley:

Welcome! You’ll definitely learn so much in this community and from all the free materials here. It’s a bit overwhelming at first so take your time and enjoy learning! Good luck!

you have chosen the right place no doubt. hope you will be knowledgeable by this education site.

hi and welcome , enjoy the good and educative forum . happy learning

Hello Sumon. You can learn a lot from here that will help you in your career as a forex trader. Learning is the first step to success in forex. So happy learning and good luck!