Finally opened an account

So after toying with the idea for a while. I just went ahead and opened a small micro account. Figured what the hell I will never know if you guys are worth it or not if I dont throw in some coin. Money has not hit the account but has been taken from my bank account. Do you know how long that takes to clear so I can trade? Right now is no big deal as I am not trading anyway right now. Just playing around with the charts. Witch I am using the tradestation2 and I think market scope 2.0 for charting. I have a few questions about it. If you could point me in the right direction of who to ask that would be great. So far it all looks good except my 0 dollar account balance lol. I did read that it can take a few days to a week. If so thats fine. Still looking for whatever from I needed to transfer my funds from my fxsol account to this one. You all were supposed to send it to me but I never got it. Also dont have someone email the account listed here thats a spam box I never read. Send it to <[email protected]>. Hope you had a happy holiday and am looking forward to starting out the new year with FXCM.

Just depends on the broker. FXCM took a little longer than most brokers, in my experience. Good luck!

There is no fix timeline for clear money in your trading account. It vary broker to broker. Happy New Year and Start trading with Happy.

Hi bobmaninc,

Happy new year! A credit card or debit card deposit should typically hit your account within a business day, and often times it is faster. If you still need any help, please let me know.

-Jason

Jason.

I ‘feel’ for you. You do a ‘stirling’ job for FXCM. Ever considered ‘changing sides’???

Regards,

Dale.

Changing sides? I have the best job in the world, aside from the forum trolls here and there, :smiley:

Well. I’m pleased to hear that. People underestimate the importance of enjoying what they do for a living. You just seem to take a lot of unnecessary ‘flack’ is all.

Regards,

Dale.