Financial Advisor new in Forex:

Hi All! I am a Deutshe Bank Financial Advisor, I�m beginning in this job and I need to learn Forex trading. May you give some tips to begin in Forex?
I will really appreciate your help!

Read through the School on this website, several times.

Try out some of the systems discussed in other parts of these forums.

Come back here and ask questions about what you’re learning.

Welcome to the forums Steve. I’m a total newbie myself but one advice I can give you is that, find a trading style that works best for your style, then study and pick a winning system that is known for that type of trading style and tweak it to suit your own. Wish you all the best on your Forex journey.

Welcome to the new exciting world of the Forex. The best way to start is to read through the school over and over again. Then spend time reading the blog and forums. This will give you the right amount of information to start your Forex career!

Good luck and happy trading!

Don�t know if you need to know about forex or get experience in the market. If you want to learn more, school in babypipsl are great! So, grade by grade you can learn a lot. If you need experience, get a demo and trade. Also you can read about some brokers and call them if you need more info about how they are doing the work.

I’m a newbie, but I recommend you to go to the School session, it helped me a lot. Very Very Helpful, then get into the Forums.

What exactly are you interested in Forex trading? If you have any specific questions, please write more details so that we can help you with advice. if you mean investing then I advise you to turn to a financial advisor from planwithaws. He will help you make the right investment decisions. Their goal is to build trust and confidence, so I think they can help you with your issues. They helped me to create strategies for eliminating financial risk and building wealth over the long term. Unfortunately people sometimes underestimate the usefulness of financial advisors.

Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

To begin your career as a forex trader, you can start with the school of pipsology. The course is really helpful for beginner traders for their learning and clearing basics. Once you are done with your learning part, you can start small when you go live. You will get to know what impact the market has on your investments.

Dude, is it worth it being a financial advisor actually?! I am thinking about working as an advisor, as it is seems like something really interesting to me.

Hey there! Congrats on starting your journey as a financial advisor! Forex trading can be quite complex, but here are a few tips to get you started. Firstly, educate yourself about the fundamentals of Forex, like understanding currency pairs and market trends. Consider using demo accounts to practice trading without risking real money. It’s crucial to develop a solid trading strategy and stick to it, while also managing your risk effectively. Stay updated on global news and economic indicators that can impact currency movements.