Financial freedom

Like many I desire a way out of the standard 9-5 life. I have been paper trading for a few weeks with amazing results. I want to learn how to begin genuine real world application. I look forward to networking with all of you.

1 Like

Welcome aboard this great education site. If you have developed a profitable strategy and process, and follow these for every trade you make, you should be ready to go live.

This is where the fun starts as you will be emotionally challenged by what the market throws at you. The only control you have is managing your risk exposure.

And this is where 85% of new live traders begin to blow their accounts as they overtrade, revenge trade, and gamble away their capital.

The KEY emotions are FEAR of losing out on a profitable trade, and PAIN of nursing a losing trade to its demise. You will need to learn to detach your mindset from reacting to every emotion - just accept it and ignore it.

Best of luck.

Welcome, study hard!

That’s awesome! When will you try trading live? :slight_smile:

It’s great that you want to build your network, BP is a great place to learn! Good luck on your journey abroad.