Financial Spread Betting on ECN or fair business model without human intervention in any part of trade?

Hiya,

is there Financial Spread Betting on ECN or fair business model without human intervention in any part of trade at all? What broker?

Thnx
:kissing_closed_eyes:

No - Spread betting is on indicative data feeds. Spread betting is what it says on the tin, betting against your broker. Spread betting never leaves your broker.

ECN has nothing to do with Spread Betting - it’s associated with spot FX accounts, typically on margin.

1 Like

Hiya,

can this mean that, If I place two trade at same time on same spread, one in ECN broker and one in Financial spread betting broker. Results can be different on each of them? I mean can I win in ECN broker but lose on financial spread betting broker in same trade that I placed in same time, same position size, same stop loss, same take profit target?

Thnx

For the “most part” spread betting providers are market makers - so yes, your results ‘could’ vary; to what degree of variance it’s hard to say. The shorter term the trade the more risk you open yourself too for fluctuations.

IG Group are perhaps the UKs largest spread betting provider - it clearly states on their charts that "price feeds are indicative only

That’s not to say that spread betting providers can’t be put to good use, but i’d certainly not decided to use one, even as a UK resident.

1 Like