Find the daily trading signals on fx major pairs here

Thanks FMForex for these good tips. Very useful.

1 Like

Yes.You will continue the sell.

For question 2 : yes, you will delete the pending order and follow the new instruction.

1 Like

Thanks.I appreciate. Can you share with us the result of the trade?

Amen. Thanks .I appreciate

1 Like

Signal for Thursday - 13/05/2020

GBP CURRENCY PAIRS

GBPUSD -

Sell point 1 : 1.2256 TP 1 : 1.2160 TP 2 : 1.2100

Signal for Friday - 15/05/2020

GBP CURRENCY PAIRS

GBPUSD -

Sell point 1 : 1.2250 TP 1 : 1.2160

Thank you FMFOREX for getting back and answering the questions. Just wanted to ask one more question. So say on Thursday you had a sell signal for GBPUSD at 1.2256 which perhaps did not activate… Then on Friday you have another sell signal for GBPUSD at 1.2250. Is it that you adjust the already open order from Thursday to Friday’s signal, OR do you open a second pending sell order on Friday?

Many thanks for the help :slight_smile: :+1:

It’s another position.You can chose Friday own ;it’s an update of market price.

Friday results when I entered trading

I tend to sometimes enter the market based on the 2 points that you provide.

Many thanks

1 Like

Yes.Adjustment is recommended.

Many thanks for your help :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for helping people around to get some pips with your provided signals. We appretiate you for your help. And will be waiting for your signals.

1 Like

Haha. I’m starting to feel like stops are not necessarily for the amount you are willing to risk on that trade.

Because sometimes your trade doesn’t go your way and you know it will eventually, so you keep moving your stop.

I think the stop is case some disaster happens and that pair totally goes against you in a major major way.

This is the wrong thinking. You cant know. No one knows. All you know is something is going to happen. You dont know if its up down or sideways. Dont ever let that thought cross your mind when you’re trading.

1 Like

Signal for Monday - 18/05/2020

GBP CURRENCY PAIRS

GBPUSD -

Sell point 1 : 1.2145 TP 1 : 1.2045

Sell point 2 : 1.2192 TP : 1.2000

GBPCAD

Sell point 1 : 1.7100 TP : 1.6900

Sell point 2 : 1.7153 TP : 1.6800

**EUR CURRENCY PAIRS **

EURUSD

Sell point 1 : 1.0832 TP : 1.0735 TP 2 : 1.0648

USD CURRENCY PAIRS

USDCAD

Buy point 1 : N/A TP : N/A

Buy point 2 : N/A TP : N/A

USDJPY

Buy point 1 : N/A TP : N/A

Buy point 2 : N/A TP : N/A

Please note that stop loss should be minimum of 50 and max of 100 (recommended) pips away from entry points.

You can refresh this page to view adjustment to this signal.

1 Like

So what do you do when a trade doesn’t go your way right away?
What’s your strategy for stop placement?

Before i put on a trade I have a plan. So I have an idea of where my stoploss will be. Either the trade will win or it will lose. I’ve already placed a SL so I only lose a certain amount. If the trade doesnt go my way, I don’t do anything. Itll just hit my SL.

I place it where if price goes there then the reason for my trade is proven wrong. My SL can be in a few places eg bottom of candlestick, at 50 MA or previous low. Just depends on what price is doing.

3 Likes

Ok, I follow that. But what about minor pullbacks?

If the price doesn’t go in your direction immediately, your stop pulls you out?

Ok. Here’s my problem, and maybe my strategy is going in a different direction than yours…I don’t know, but I still want to learn other styles.

In many of my trades I’ve noticed that my positions go negative,and I feel like it was a bad idea. Then, right after I close my position, the price goes in my favor.

But that strategy requires wide stops and patience.

However, I have placed a couple trades overnight. Before going to bed, I look for very easy set-ups. I place tight stops, and when I wake up, I close my position no matter what.

Those are two tactics that I’ve played with.

So, how do you deal with minor pullsbacks?

Thank you for sharing, by the way!

What do you mean by minor pullback?
My stop loss allows for minor pullbacks but gets me out if theres a major pullback. Eg I think price will not break last low so my stop loss is below the last low. Price can come against me but if it breaks the low then my thinking was wrong and I want to be taken out of the trade.

You need to analyse your trades. How often do trades go against you and by how much before they become profitable. If a lot of times that you would be profitable not to take the trade at the time then you could set a pending order halfway down the candle or a certain number if pips away. Then the trade moves down but you are not in it until it’s likely to move in your direction. Or you open half a position then add in another half when it goes lower. You need to test it all.

You need stats mate. How many? What %? By how much? How many turn to profit then? How many stop you out?

Dont feel. You must know. Analyse your trading fully.

Secondly, your trading psychology needs work. Sounds like you dont like losing or have an expectation of a win when you take the trade.

2 Likes