Find the daily trading signals on fx major pairs here

This is true. It’s possibly the hardest part for me.

I didn’t prepare any stats. But my trade will be in the negative by 10-20%, and I think I was wrong. And as I review the trade, I see that I often would have profited had I stayed in. I’m talking about approximately 3 out of 5 trades.

But I see my P/L in the red and it makes me anxious; checking on my trade every 10 minutes, when it could take over 24 hrs.

That’s the part I’m working on…

Have to just trust your strategy. A lot of us struggled with this in the beginning. What I started doing was place the trade have a SL area in mind and a TP area and set them up as price signals and let the trade run its course. If it hits any of these price signals then I exit the trade and after doing that continuously I noticed I was stopping my trades way too short. It’ll take some time to work on it as it’s not easy to overcome that and it goes with the psychological aspect of just being human.

1 Like

This is my problem!!!

I’m in a trade and I panic, then close. I review it at the end of the week, and immediately after closing my position, the price goes my way. And I’m kicking my self, while also feeling that forex is rigged!

1 Like

I’ll take a look at all these GBP pairs when I get home. I’m excited to take a look!!

Sell EURUSD @ 1.09100 TP : 1.08400 Stop loss : 50 pips

Signal for Tuesday - 19/05/2020

GBP CURRENCY PAIRS

GBPUSD -

Sell point 1 : 1.2260 TP 1 : 1.2080

Sell point 2 : 1.2140 TP : 1.2070

GBPCAD

Sell point 1 : 1.7050 TP : 1.6900

Sell point 2 : 1.7106 TP : 1.6846

**EUR CURRENCY PAIRS **

EURUSD

Sell Point 1 : 1.0954 TP 1 : 1.0840

Sell point 2 : 1.1019 TP : 1.0810

USD CURRENCY PAIRS

USDCAD

Buy point 1 : N/A TP : N/A

Buy point 2 : N/A TP : N/A

USDJPY

Buy point 1 : 107.003 TP : 107.402 TP : 107.700

Buy point 2 : N/A TP : N/A

Please note that stop loss should be minimum of 50 and max of 100 (recommended) pips away from entry points.

You can refresh this page to view adjustment to this signal.

2 Likes

Monday and Tuesday challenging as usual.Apologies to those whose trade enter negative. I still believe the ROI will be beyond 30%

1 Like

How can I get notifications of these signals ? Thanks

Good effort. You did, appreciated

You did good effort. I entered in the trade according to signal and keep trade GBP/USD active till 06:00pm (GMT+5). However, when I reviewed Daily chart it was showing 4th wave correction (Elliot wave) today. I promptly closed the trade with 50 pips positive.
I am learner. Your signals and guide line will help me.
Thanks

Thanks.I sincerely appreciate your good gesture

GBPCAD : Buy is likely when the volatility increases. It’s gradually signaling reversals.If it can move past 1.70766…the pair will visit 1.72xx…

So, buy @ 1.7065 and profit 1 @ 1.7150 and profit 2 @ 61.8 fibs retracement is a advisable

EURUSD : Currently, the pair seems to be respecting the ABCD harmonic pattern(hoping to form). The D point is projected at 1.09800 and max of 1.10xx. The price movement on D1 is signaling a retest of 200SMA. The price is only expected to break that point only if it gets a power move. Currently, the stochastic on D1 chart is indicating that price is moving to oversold region. And that may impede upward movement of the EURUSD exchange rate.

Since the overall tone of the market is bearish , a bearish reversal candlestick around 1.1xxx could pave way for 1.06605 price movement.

So, buy EURUSD @ 1.0954 / 1.0920 TP : 1.1011

Tkx for the tip, good profit for now rebought sell :wink:

Does anyone have screenshots for trading my signal?

Not so good. Accept my apologies

1 Like

It was ok, a profit is always a profit and I am taking profit in the sell :ok_hand:

1 Like

Why have a lot of the trade suggestions for today been deleted??

Accept my apologies.I don’t want to mislead anyone.I had to delete the analysis to avoid confusions