Finding a broker, i got some issues

Am having serious issues finding a broker that accept traders who are under 18 in terms of age, please if there is any broker and they are legit, would like to know, thank you for your reply in advance.

Is this a serious question? Like read what you have just saidā€¦

I think you should still be learning Forex for know and start practising when your 18or aboveā€¦

Iā€™m pretty sure you wonā€™t find one.

1 Like

No legitimate broker will allow you to become their client until you become a legal adult in the jurisdiction you are in and/or the jurisdiction they are registered/licensed in. If a broker allows you to do that then they are likely a scammer, period.

When you become a brokerā€™s client you enter into a contract with them. Minors cannot legally enter contracts, so no broker will allow it and those who do are breaking the law and can get into a lot of trouble.

Not allowed until you are 18 Iā€™m afraid. No reason why you canā€™t learn stuff and ā€˜pretendā€™ trade though until you are old enough.

Wont find a ā€œlegitā€ one that lets you. Go enjoy yourself before you are old and need a job.

2 Likes

Yea - if you get into this too soon then the thought of sipping a Pina Colada on the beach in Bora Bora whilst losing your keys to your Ferrari will be just annoying.

Iā€™ve been there and itā€™s not worth the stress - here is proof.

Had to replace the back two tires within two weeks, but the ladies love the donuts as I disappear in a cloud of burning rubber (thatā€™s me waving goodbye)

3 Likes

As everyone has said, you are not going to find one.

If you are serious about trading Forex, this will teach you a key lesson in patience which is vital when you begin trading live.

Keep educating yourself and learning, maximise the potential of your time.

1 Like

Stay on that Demo account until your old enough, it will pay tenfold later on in llife

2 Likes

what you think how many time is more appropriate for trading in a demo ? according to me, 3-4 months is more enough including pips school.

1 Like

If you find one - do not use them :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Exactly my thoughts Lee

1 Like

Haha love this

Brilliant advice

Until you feel ready and your making regular profit

Haha brilliant

1 Like

Hi, it seems to me itā€™s no problem. the important thing is he following the rules of forex.

You should continue learn many things from this world as it can be complex, because there is no broker that accepts someone under 18 years of age.

1 Like

By that time youā€™ll probably be 18 anyway