Finding a trusted Broker

How do you guys get to choose a decent,reliable and trustworthy brokers for your trading? I was beyond taken aback when I read some shocking and unbelievable comments from traders who got screwed/scammed by well-known brokers, like etoro,forex.com, to name but just a few. The major complaints were, slippage, trading against them, couldnt withdraw their money, frozen platforms when there is a chance of winning, etc. My question now is ,how do I get to choose a trusted one, if/when Im ready to start trading?

Find one regulated in your district. Most bad reviews are bad reviews. Do any of these reviews have any proof to back their claims up? Not saying it doesn’t happen. But consider this.

A broker makes its money from the trades you make - good or bad. They would rather you stay and make good trades than go against you to make you fail.

One person cry’s scam for (insert reason) probably just an angry newbie. When lots of people cry scam (with proof) then you have reason to suspect.

End of the day go with something that’s reputable and been standing along time and you should be fine

There’s a number of threads with this question.
Take a look around (use the search) and you’ll find your answers.

1 Like

You could start here

Thanks a lot,much appreciated. Sometimes ,Its hard to dispute the veracity of it, especially with so many people complaining about the same thing. Im based here in Japan and you can believe I was told years when I wanted to learn and trade with a brokering company here in Fukuoka that they cant help because I cant read kanji.A local friend introduced me to one and he never returned my call.