Finding Consistency

Hello!!

Wonderful plans!

I am taking it slow… and only trading one big theme (until it is exhausted), which, for this year, is

the downfall of the NZD, although how far this theme will continue depends on world monetary policies

and the ‘currency wars’ being played out through BoJ, Fed, and now the ECB, for example…

My eyes were on an EUR/GBP reversal to the upside (do not laugh, please) but, since the beginning of

the year, I see no sign of this happening for now; should the NZD short continue to play out as it does,

my account should do well, slowly rebuilding my losses from 2014.

F

Bumping the thread up…

The only consistent thing is change and hair. Hair can make or break you.

Hilarious: where DO you find this stuff?!

The soon to be left in the dustbin of important places in human history: America.

Kiwi is so effin tasty. They are expensive here in the middle of Merica. For this reason alone I pray for a NZD downfall. Look, I know the Italians grow more, but they can make Ferraris and wine and shix. I want cheap quality New Zealand fruit.

I have a friend from NZ. Dude is 400 pounds minimum. Tuimanga is his name. His sister is major hot. I am just an awkward white guy around them.

I am short NZD.

Hello AoA: are you still shorting the Kiwi?

I am on the sidelines, as the Kiwi has not really been doing much this past week, or at least nothing conducive to a short positioning on my part…

I’ve seen many traders complaining about losing in forex, when I asked them did you trade on a system for at least 3 months, the answer is NO. So how can a trader trade and become successful if he is not practicing on a particular system for not even 3 months !!

Hello good sir from across the pond. I am still short NZD/USD from .76774 on Jan 20. Any price action above last week’s high would constitute a fresh 4-week high. If we get that I will take profit and wait on further developments. I am also short AUD/NZD so I have some opportunity to benefit from kiwi moves in either direction. What are you looking for to get involved again?

Well, hello! How is PipNRoll these days? Maybe she would like to update us on her trading? We are all ears!

It is not easy to have consistency in trading especially consistency on profit to realize. Generally, consistency of profit could be realized when you had proper trading plan because you will know what should you do in different condition of market when you had proper trading plan. And also, you won’t trade out of your schedule time in trading to manage profit and loss in every transaction so you won’t lose more than you risked in each transaction.

Just reviving a very interesting thread, for the sake of all newbies…

Happy reading!

. And reviving it some more . :slight_smile:

This is great advice… I do hope that other newbies take your advice and reflect on it…

When you are done with experimenting every thing in your trading and losing a really really good amount, only then you will find consistency.

Hello everyone…

In your darkest hour, look at this thread and find hope

:slight_smile:

Reviving this, a most excellent thread by a successful trader…

Superman got nothing on me…I’ll be there and save the day :wink:

Welcome back!

How is your trading year so far?

Nevermind Superman…

Hello, just bumping up this old thread