Finding the best broker

Hi guys,

I am looking to open a standard account with a new broker in the UK (must be FCA regulated) however every broker I research - even the top ones such as IG and CMC markets have issues of market manipulation, re-quotes and stop hunting.

Any guidance from those placing trades of over 2-3 lots would be great!

Thanks!

1 Like

Have you tried Admiral Markets or Pepperstone…?

I have researched both of them.

Have you had experience live trading with them?

Yeah but not 2-3 lots just 0.10 - 0.25 at a time never had any problems. But then they capped the leverage so i had to stop and look elsewhere as i was using the 1:500 leverage with £300-£500 capital Also i tried LCG which was going great until i was spooked by a massive price glitch …! that’s when i changed to pepperstone .

1 Like

I have been working with a regulated and credible broker ForexChief based on UK. This experienced broker has good name in the forex market. I never faced any difficulty regarding the withdrawal of funds. It is ensuring me easier access to the market in exchange of lower commission rate and lower spread. I am enjoying good leverage of 1:400 and expert assistance.

You get 1:400 leverage in UK ???
@Nathaniel_Imas

I have started trading with FxPro having read some good reviews about them.

I am using their cTrader which enables ECN trading.

Have you had experience with them?

I have traded and still have open account with Admiral Markets and up to now I did not had any problems with them.

While I was looking for broker I had a list what I need to check before accept him as a broker.
Here it is:

1. Forex broker regulation
  2. Broker Accepted Clients
  3. Trading Pair Spread
  4. Forex Broker Commissions and Fees
  5. Currency Trading Pair
  6. Forex Broker Deposit Conditions
  7. Leverage Option
  8. Margin Requirements
  9. Trading Platform
  10. Trader Support
  11. Educational and Informational Resources
  12. Forex broker type
  13. Protect yourself from scam Forex broker
3 Likes

Try with Investous

IB, Hotforex, Tickmill. They should definitely fit the bill, I tried different trading styles with them.

At one time I used the service of this reliable broker. It helped me multiply my income and not worry about the risks. My money has always been under my control.

IC Markets are good if you want a regulated broker though they are ASIC regulated not FCA

piss off spammer

Piss off spammer. We all know IC market got so frequent slippage and customers service crap.
Not only this broker got ASIC.

1 Like

You should know more brokers for you good. No one is the best for you, you have to find out the suitable one.

You are the spammer putting your whats app out there!

Such manipulation is indispensable in the market. That is inevitable. I care more about spread quality and of course reputation. I recommend some brokers
www.icmarkets.com
www.hotforex.com (not as good as but with FCA license)
Or you can see here I have a little comment about the broker

Best broker is a myth. Brokers may be good for some and bad for others and vice versa, be it regulated, unregulated, small or big. But here are a few names with whom I have traded and they seems to have good reputation overall. Based on personal experience and from what I read on the Going OFFshore to escape CFTC thread here and other online forums, they are, priority wise -

• Turnkey Forex
  • Traders Way
  • LMFX
  • Coinexx

Try it, you’ll see they do this silly slippage from the link below. I set my stoploss at 2% it grew massively and rapidly until they turned on dirty-slippage mode. it slipped to 15% on a single trade, and that just the beginning. They do it constantly to drag my account to the ground, when my robot on another broker do the same trading and get massive profits.

See it yourself then you’ll understand what I say. THEY’RE MARKET MAKER which means they get your money when you loss, NOT A REAL ECN as they said. 100% confirm!

IC Markets = CHEAP THEIF

Ref. 1: Is it normal that slippage passed to 15% loss? from 2%
Ref. 2: IC Markets-United States(WikiFX Score:3.22)-Forex Brokers-WikiFX

Very Nice Info Given.