FinProTrading, what an experience so far

Hello everyone, first time poster here! :slight_smile: Unfortunately wishing it was on happier circumstances but Im looking for some other opinion/experiences about the broker FinPro. Heres the lowdown.

Recently I opened an account with the aforementioned broker. Mind you after doing lots of research and running a demo account for several weeks as I was looking for a broker to test my new EA on. To my pleasantry after going live, the EA was HIGHLY successful and made more than 150% return in about 10 days. Everything seemed great! However, one afternoon that all went to s%@$ and my account was oddly enough down almost precisely to the point I started off at (probably just coincidence but still). Upon further investigation and analysis of my trades, it became blatantly clear that someone was moving my SL from a default set value of 3 pips upwards to 30-50 pips! On top of this my entry prices where at levels that were literally never even reached by the markets. I have order IDs and screen shots of the “placed” trades on the charts in MT4 and its clear as day “something” was going on. Not slippage, not poor order execution, not poor price entrys, and most certainly not a faulty EA. Im talking buys and sells taking place at points 30-100 pips away from the high or low of that particular candle. What!?!?!

Once more I also had the EA running on their demo account on a separate computer to compare results during this process in which the demo account had zero issues. I also had the EA running on a third computer with a separate broker and zero issues there as well. I have since submitted numerous support tickets and have not received a solid response from them yet at all. They have basically been running me in circles asking me to send them the specific order IDs that need to be “investigated” in which I have sent them all of this four times now! Its been crickets since last Thursday and theyve seemed to have ghosted on me. To be fair Im still waiting for them to answer back with an explanation. But more than likely I will be withdrawing all my funds and starting the search again. So with all of that said…has anyone else had similar or suspicious activity when using this broker?

please keep us inform

1 Like

Unregulated brokers man, they’ll get you. Good to know about Finpro.

1 Like

Their Demo account 5 min trend on Xauusd does not match with their live account. I have a live account with them but am reconsidering using them.

Please keep us updated on this matter, sounds like a common story with dodgy brokers.

Demo vs Live 5min candlestick

Quick update:

I started my bot with Finpro again as of last Sunday. Things seem to be “back to normal”…as of now that is. We shall see what the coming weeks bring. As far as correspondence, its been pretty bad with them. Basically once I finally did hear back from their support team, they blamed slippage and major news release for the cause. This is after them completely ignoring my emails for several days. While there were some news releases during my trades it still does not hold up. Im only allowed to attach one screenshot as a new user but Ill attach at least one of MANY examples for you all to see if you wish. Also, they did end up calling me and I spoke with someone named Nancy, even tho she did not sound like a “Nancy”. She basically just reiterated the same statement I had already received from them via email. She also informed me I could call them anytime between certain hours for anything I may need. Again, its as if they either dont want to give me a solid answer or they just dont have a solid answer. So in closing, as stated above, Im trading with them again mind you much lowered risk for the time being. As I will say that they are pretty decent when it comes to low fees and low spreads. I will post back here again in a couple weeks with another update as to my plans to stay or leave FinPro.

And thats another thing. I had this exact same issue as well! When first testing out my bot I was doing so on their demo account in which I later realized, the demo prices and live prices were NOT the same. I never received a proper response on this issue as well. Glad Im not alone is recognizing it. Please let me know if you ask them about it and get a proper answer…

My guess is either something shady or bugs in their platform. I’ve had their mobile app crash and freeze, but when logging onto my account via desktop it’s fine.

Still, that demo vs live account issue is huge. The response I got was “ Oh, that definitely seems like an issue we need to have our backend division get back to you on”. That was around Thursday, don’t expect anything over the weekend.

1 Like

Thats almost verbatim to the response I got. Ugh.

Frustrating, I’m switching brokers, good thing I only put a small amount in. Good luck in getting a response, I’ll let you know if I hear anything on my end.

This broker is a outright Fraud and Scam. I have been with them for 1 1/2 years and tired of their crap. poor in house platforms, nothing but requotes and poor standards. you might also have problems in getting your money back so BEWARE!

Doesn’t even sound like something you should take a risk leaving your money in there. Who is to say it might not happen further down the line with more capital at risk? I’d back away to the exit quickly before your having a unlikely scenario where you aren’t able to cash your chips out.