First experience going live

First I was very feared to do trading then did demo trading for a month that give me some confidence. My first day in live trading was very thrilling, I was sure I can make profit I did it in my first trade. It was the day that motivated me to remain connected with forex business . Although I loose many times but with time and experience Now I can manage my loss and make reasonable income from forex trading.

1 Like

terrible hahahaaha I thought I was ready, since I practiced with the Demo, but in reality when you play for real money everything changes

1 Like

Tbh, Everything changes which comes with thought of hope, greed, inpatient, and lack of mental analysis

Some people here may believe you have act like a robot

Ahaha. Why will i act like a robot.

You need to remain careful and also remember that when trading the losses will happen. If you will be careful you can easily avoid the losses from the markets.

1 Like

not letting your emotions effect future choices, or realizing with a tested profitable strategy, even after a losing sequence its about probability over the long term

1 Like

It’s not always good but one needs to be confident about their trading strategy. and by the time one can improve their trading style.

1 Like

My first experience was when I spent my first deposit)) Then I realized that it was time to start working better, and it all depended on me.

My first experience going live was fun, because i actually made profit in my first attempt and i was surprised.

But later i did lose though because of the over confidence i had that i won on the first attempt, so be wise while you trade, don’t be hasty.

1 Like

Haha happens!

My first live trading experience was both exciting and nerve-racking. I was worried I’d put in the wrong order and kept checking all day. :joy: (I still check a lot these days but I’m nowhere near as emotional lmao)

2 Likes

Funny how i also do the same by checking trade all day when i make order. I try to control myself not checking trade after placing order and stick to the plan.

Same. Except “try” is the operative word. :joy:

Ah, it was a scary experience initially. I traded for a month on a demo trading account before going live.

I was pretty scared in the beginning, i had a tough time tapping opportunities at the right time however slowly as I practiced more and more,I got better at it.

2 Likes

I believe that the experience of the first period of work is very important for the trader. Many people conclude that trading is based on their first work experience.

2 Likes

That’s true. But for me your first trading experience is gonna be a shock in either(loss or profit) ways for you to know the reality of trading live.

1 Like

"Urge to close a trade when it moved into profit is the hardest things right now am focusing on.

It has really chop me off alot in the market when i am in loosening position. i tend to stay longer and patiently wait till it move to profit and i close it without realizing i wasted a trade i stay all day to watch the chat.

1 Like

It’s good that you’re aware of the order your have placed.

2 Likes