First National Innovation Brokers EURUSD Forecast April 04

The EURUSD didn’t make significant movement yesterday. The bias is neutral in nearest term. Price has been moving sideways since Monday without clear direction. Important intraday range to be closely watched is seen between 1.2750 – 1.2875. A clear break above 1.2875 could trigger further bullish pressure testing 1.2900/50. Overall as long as stays inside the bearish channel I remain bearish and still prefer to sell on rallies.

I sold 5 lots at 1328, a little later. I place a seller OC 5 lots 1329 Another 1.33 it gives 15 lots, cost 1329 stop 20 pips. I have more confidence. Maybe this is just a pause before exploding but something changed for me.

A passage above 1.3100 sends us to 1.3170/80 (Double Bottom). This pendant is nothing confirmed yet.
I keep the position as it stands.

Good trade with you!

attention H1 Sacred Cable tjrs player as we go back to the top of the triangle!!
I go down a little to my stop … pr qq pips in case!! But I think we will go down … saving faith … that says Karen not stop … j 'do not mind but I prefer good … sure … we’ll see in 50 or 60 years lol … (so in the next life!) if I have the courage to do it!