First National Innovation Brokers EURUSD Forecast April 08

The EURUSD failed to continue its bearish momentum last week and revisited the upper line of the bearish channel as you can see on my daily chart below. The bias is bullish in nearest term. Overall I still prefer a bearish scenario. Selling around 1.3000 – 1.3050 seems to be a good idea with a tight stop loss as a clear break and daily close above 1.3050 will interrupt the bearish outlook and price might be looking for a new direction, but keep the nearest term bullish bias remains strong. Immediate support is seen around 1.2970/50. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 1.2900.

Hi pipthom!

or my SL to 1.3360 which if it were to engage, it would cancel the scenario … I put a short oc 1.3330 which is a pass! by 1.3350 against the … short play well I followed your call!
an idea of the upside potential of pairs yen? or bounces because the rise is not too …

So the peak volume about 1.3065 can keep going around it, the price can pass through the top and then later return to below … this is absolutely not a guarantee of seeing the euro block below.

Against it by a kind of “pivot”, you need a very good reason to return to the other side, stay there and continue to go up, you know what I mean?