First of 10 Videos That I Think Will Help My Fellow Traders

I’ve been promising for some time now to post up some videos that I sincerely believe will help others on their Forex Trading journey. Oh how I wish there was someone around doing this for me when I was just starting out, but we cant go back in time, unfortunately, lol. Some of them may seem rather long and some of the content might seem irrelevant but the value and benefit they provide you will only realize after you watch them a few times and spend some time contemplating the material. I recall watching one particular video which was over an hour long but there was a half minute segment that made the entire thing worth the watch.
I will try to put one up each Monday and people can discus them if they wish. I am not putting them in any order but this first one was instrumental in the way I trade today. It is also one of the reasons trading once or twice per day is not for me. Tell me what you think about it and if it can be applied to your trading.

6 Likes

‘All it matters is consistency’.
Good lesson! Thank you for sharing @THE_GOATE

Sometime, I feel stressful, tired and I asked myself what I’m doing? But after all, I know the path that I want to go on.

1 Like

Short video but a powerful message! :blush: It did not only remind me of the consistency I need to have with my trading, but also with my working out. :sweat_smile: I tend to get easily impatient so this is something that I’m working on: consistency that produces long-term results.

1 Like

oh man, that’s awesome. I’ll be following along! Big fan of Tom Bilyeu.

“All it matters is consistency”
-Simon Sinek

2 Likes