First trading quarter is almost over!

Hellooo. :blush: Hahaha. Just realized that we’re nearing the end of March. :sweat_smile: How are your trading results for the first quarter? :smiley: I took more trades than I did last year, but still not enough to grow my account. :sweat: How about you guys? May the pips be always in our favooor! :blush:

Actually, my first quarter went well but I couldn’t maintain this consistency till the end. But I earned profit on average and am still trying to recover my losses with profit. Hope I can make a good return down the way.

ouch!! don’t remind me, i’ve done so little this year

January’s usually quite a good month for me, to make up for December being terribly quiet, and i didn’t do too badly then

February i wasn’t at all well for most of the month and did very little

March, so far i’ve been really lazy, haven’t seriously got down to work, so that’s not going a whole lot better

i hope you’re being a bit more active than me, anyway! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yippee BST starts UK Sunday light till around 7:30 pm, for all you people suffering from SAD🌞

1 Like

So far not bad! I did end up with huge losses in Feb but my account is back up again thanks to some good winning trades. Hopefully I don’t end up where I started again next quarter :joy:

2 Likes

traded a few news (cad and usd), today waiting for fed
a bit scared xd
how about your strategy and plan for april?

i also sell btc this month quite well and close the order before it went up =) lucky this month

You’ve already done plenty! :smiley: Haha. It’s not your fault that you weren’t feeling well for February. But for March though… :sweat_smile: I can definitely relate. Hahaha. I’ve been too busy with personal stuff and all the external pressures that I haven’t really traded as much as I wanted to </3 Hopefully the next quarter would be better for us. :sweat_smile:

Ooooh! :nail_care: Love the bounce back! :smiley: Haha. That’s great to hear! On the average, around how many trades do you open per week, If you don’t mind? :blush:

I plan to stick to my trading strategy, I just really need to push myself to dedicate more time to trading. :cold_sweat: But I hope exploring new pairs would bring you more new pips! :pray:

Lol the nail emoji here looks like it’s toenails. :joy:

When it’s a good week with interesting setups, I can do about 3 trades! If it’s a bad week, zero lol.

3 trades a week is pretty impressive, I think! :smiley: Good job on that. :smiley: Haha. How often do you get those good weeks with interesting setups? :thinking:

I think you jinxed it by asking LOL. I have an open trade now that’s losing $ :joy: But to answer your question, it’s not as frequent. I’d say maybe be 1 good week out of 4 per month.

1 Like

Sorry for jinxing. :sweat_smile: :sweat: But I hope you’ve been able to bag a few pips since! :smiley: Haha.

I have, thankfully! No open trades for this week just yet though.