Fisher indicator - Fisher_Yur4ik and Fisher_Yur4ik_2 repaints

Hi There,

The Fisher Indicator Fisher_Yur4ik_2 re-paints the charts. Is there anybody has a stable version of Fisher Indicator which doesn’t repaint.

I tried following a few modified fisher indicators as on link below but no luck - My Most Accurate Indicators - Page 2 @ Forex Factory

WIll be great in case get a pointer for it.

Regards
Deepak

I do have the a Fisher indicator on my MT4 already, but have not tried it yet.

About repainting ;

If a candle has closed and the next candle starts, every thing behind the closed candle and the closed candle itself should stay the same. Between the closed candle and the new candle, including the new candle can be repainting as the price of the currency pair is fluctuating. If there is a MA that is moved forward or backwards, only the front part should be repainting with price fluctuation.

I have experienced indicators that changes the candle and MA after it has closed. That I recon is very misleading.

Hi Werner94,

Thanks for your reply.
About repainting;- I had the same assumption that you have, but while using, found the last two candles repainted and the trend was changed. This happened yesterday for EURNZD and I missed out a big move 200+ pips… But looks Fisher indicator is promising along with other indicators in case get a proper version. But no luck yet.

Thanks,