Fixed SL TP Trading System(EA). TESTING

FIXED Stoploss and TakeProfit Trading system for MT4 Platform.

I have recently completed this System which works on fixed TP and SL. I prefer 1:2

Tested on currency pairs like AUDJPY, AUDUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY.
Time frame i used is daily.
As this system takes one trade at a time till it reaches either profit or loss, I was able to run this system with minimum balance of $50. with one trade per day. It took around 200+ trade in 2020 while back testing with default settings, it provided good output, as it smartly increases and decreases the lot size as per needed

To back test again on the same currency pair, just open the EA on the same pair in demo account and click the “RESET” button. It is needed because it saves the data. and old data will mislead the EA. and button click does not work while back testing.
when the time frame is reduced to 1 hour or 4 hour, it produced losses.

PLEASE TEST IT and let me know your review.
Download it here to back test: Fixed_SL_TP_Ea.ex4 - Google Drive

Not all EAs work similarly. There are so many EAs available in the market and some of them might not even work for you. You will have to test them before you risk your money with them. Demo trade with the EA that you think fits your requirements first.

Hello DebFx,

I was wondering if you can explain the system and the details as I don’t use MT4 and I would like to try this system out manually? Thanks

Grumpy