Fixed spread broker

Oh i was also wondering to find a fixed spread broker. :(((

1 Like

Google it.

TD365 is a fixedspread broker for UK and Europe traders, and US for stocks…

2 Likes

Interesting I’ve never heard of them! Do you have an account with them? How are they?

1 Like

yes dude. i have. what do you want to know about them?

TD365 you mean?

1 Like

I had an account with them. TD365, FXGlory, eToro have fixed spreads.

1 Like

FXGlory is an absolutely horrible, unregulated brokerage, though

they’re famous mostly for spamming trading forums - probably because they’ll never get new customers any other way (i know that several forums have actually been banning new arrivals promoting them, just over the last week or two - please don’t take me the wrong way: i’m not suggesting that you are, of course!!)

2 Likes

thanks for sharing i will take a look at.

do you have trading experience with?

Thanks for the response. I appreciate your skepticism,I was simply curious about fixed spread brokers and wanted to learn more about them. Have a good day.

Ah, I see. Thanks for letting me know about their reputation. I was just curious about fixed spread brokers and didn’t know much about their marketing practices. I’m just trying to get a better understanding of the pros and cons of using them for trading. Let me know if you have any insights to share!

No, I wasn’t the one who recommended them. Curious that you were asking how to find a fixed spread broker but then admitted you already found one… and then asked me what I want to know about them :sweat_smile:

1 Like

lol, yes indeed, “curious” is a good word for it - nice and polite, as you always are :sunglasses:

1 Like

There it is!

1 Like