FNIB.co Daily Technical Analysis March 25 EURUSD

The EURUSD was corrected higher last week and traded back above 1.3000. The bias is bullish in nearest term testing 1.3100/20. However as long as stays inside the bearish channel I still prefer to sell on rallies. 1.3100/20 seems to be a good place for a short position with a tight stop loss. A clear break and daily close above 1.3100/20 will be a threat to the bearish scenario as price might be looking for a new major trend while nearest term bias would remain bullish. On the downside, we need a clear movement at least back below 1.2950 to keep the bearish scenario remains strong testing 1.2875/40 or lower.

Hi gregscript,
Quick question, is it always the ssi seller. For several days you’re saying is as iff ca seller can climb very high, what has changed??

Hi everyone,

After the monstrous weekly candlestick of the past week, bearish gap tonight at approximately 1.3085.
Vendors who held bravo, as buyers hope they were not too many.

I tried the mega pyramid I have 120 batches Average Rate 1.3182 0 stop. I count up to 200.
If we can target 1303, 1295 or 1.28 what do I know, let’s go. Everything will depend on news to come.

My graphically is that I post for 10 days, we so down in the red zone so short.