FNIB.co Daily Technical Analysis March 26 EURUSD

The EURUSD had a bearish momentum yesterday bottomed at 1.2829. The bias is bearish in nearest term testing 1.2800 or lower. Immediate resistance is seen around 1.2900. A clear break above that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 1.2950 – 1.3000 but as long as stays inside the bearish channel I still prefer a bearish scenario and any upside pullback now is normal and should be seen as a good opportunity to sell on rallies.

Hi gregscript,
What has changed:

• We stumbled in 1334 given threshold yesterday as LA resistance see above
  • We see that the euro underperformed AUD and GBP NZD even what bothers me, the market changes
  • Indices bounce and when they go down EURUSD

Hi Friends, Graphics cards are impressive pieces of hardware. Some types of games demand more of a graphics card. If you’re running on a PC with a Celeron or Athlon II CPU, you can get some extra graphics oomph by upgrading to a better graphics card, but the improvement will be limited. Let’s take a look at what one of the latest card.

EURUSD bearish gap, I think this is a continuation gap so I think my sales strengthen as the gap will be included in schedule.
A high point-weekly has apparently been on EURUSD so I do not look at the media. I look at the resistance not to break.

EURUSD seller 1307 stop 20 pips, I aim 1.293/1.295 within 48 hours then I will see to pay. :wink:

Proposed analysis for EUR / USD swing.

If in Daily cross the cloud and just below the tenkan then Laggin span will cut tenkan and Kijun so bullish.

So I put an OC 1.30024 1.2976 with a stop. Because if prices rise above the ssb invalidation scenario.
I place a first take profit 1.2760 has.