For those who are profitable, what is your withdrawal plan?

Just curious to know.

Do you withdraw a fixed percentage of your profit every week/month?

I would encourage everyone to. It creates a great feeling and you feel rewarded, which simply frames your mind even better.

1 Like

I feel good just from growing the trading account. I wouldn’t feel any better transferring profits into the bank and I don’t actually get a real buzz from shopping and buying anything.

Are you profitable? My understanding was not.

I am.

But if course, it’s your call.

Fair enough. I don’t withdraw regularly, I usually try to let the account grow and only withdraw when I need something or close the account (on profitable ones, they aren’t all).

Only running one automated account now, and it’s growing nicely. My plan on that one is to grow it to about £10k and then withdraw most of the profits to keep it about that size. When I get all deposits back, I may let it slowly grow with partial withdrawals, but it depends on the longer term performance. My aim is only to beat the professionals, and I expect a big loss to come eventually, so we’ll just see if the current return continues.

Requoting this!

I want to let my account grow a bit first and keep some capital for bigger positions, though keeping it all there could cause to get slightly greedy too so not regularly but once in maybe 2 months for me works perfectly.

i will just keep the money there and i hope i be able to not to deposit and continue trading with inital money

But then what would you like to spend your money on WHEN you can? Travel maybe?

Yes, more spending on travel across Europe would be great. It’s such an interesting patchwork fo dfferent cultures and peoples within a small area, always repays the visit. Being in the UK it’s not hard to reach somewhere very nice within the same day - already have 2 trips booked this year and planning another.
Given a bit of extra money I would spend it on a few days in Paris and a few days in London every month of the year.

Apart from that I will want another car in a few years.

Okay yes, that makes sense. For a bit there I thought you just didn’t want to use the money and just save it for caring for yourself when you’re older (which I do think about a lot for myself).