Forex and forex options all-in-one

Is there a reputable broker out there that offers both normal forex trading and forex options all in one, preferably with the possibility to demo first?

I’m interested in exploring options as risk management, but working with 2 different brokers and two different platforms would just get highly irritating.

I was looking at MB Trading, but it seems they only allow an account set up as either options or forex. Also, I’d prefer to work with a non-US broker to access higher leverage but MB Trading UK only offer forex.

no one? It’s seeming an impossible task here, the only brokers who offer this, e.g. Saxobank and instaforex, get horrendous reviews

Well, you may want to check out Trader’s Way, since they offer both. And yes, they do offer high leverage and demo accounts. In addition, you may want to google some of these brokers [the ones with both options] to learn more about the broker in question.

Options are not mentioned once on the Traders Way website. Are you sure you haven’t made a mistake? Or am I just being blind?

Option is only specific the lot size, not like forex can buy whatever lot you can.

Sorry, they had it sometime back, guess it is not part of the account package anymore…sorry, could not really help you out with your query…