Forex and stock, which is more profitable?

I totally agree with this point, the markets are both unique and different in their own ways. We just need to find ourselves first before we decide which to invest on. I focus on currencies only, but recently I am being enticed to start trading stocks on Forexchief platform. I learned that I can use 1:400 leverage for stocks as well.

You cannot compare these two types. It is very personal decision and probably you need to make it based on your preferences. You can make some fast money on Forest due to its fast liquidity, but if you are long term player then go with stocks. But investments and risks are also different.

as a newbie, this is a good question/topic. thanks to the op for posting

It is true that the market varies greatly and it depends on individuals, but I now accept the fact that forex is the best. It has more people and that says a lot in my opinion.

Many factors to consider here before starting the game. I would say that forex is easier to enter, the barrier is not very high and you do not need any specific knowledge or upfront investments. All you need to know is available online for free. Stock market can give you more money in a long prospective, but it also requires time and efforts.

You are right, but I will disagree on the part of not having any specific knowledge required. Forex does require plenty of knowledge before you start. When I started trading with Forexchief broker, they offered my lots of training materials and free money to practice. I started making profit consistently before depositing my own money.

Both Forex and stock are having their own skills and knowledge requirement for trading. Mostly depends on trader’s mind that which one he can manage with risk.