Forex Beginner - vCHROMATIC

Hi everyone,

I’m new to Forex and trading in general. It is something I’ve been interested in for a while but never really fully jumped into until now. A friend recommended this to start learning so if you all have any recommendations on other sources of information or useful tools also please let me know!!!

I would personally like to get into trading to have a new source of income as well as develop a new skill to learn. :slight_smile:

same here dude. I am very curious about forex and especially crypto trading but not have enough knowledge.

Welcome to the community! To start with, read Currency Trading for Dummies and learn forex basics. It’s a good start.

If you think that forex trading is going to be an easy way of making money, you might have to rethink. You cannot make money until you are well-prepared for the market. You will have to risk your money and apply your strategies on it to make money and trust me, it is not going to be easy.

Well, I’d say you won’t have to risk a penny and still get to learn and trade decently with the School of Pipsology first and later with a demo account. Polish your knowledge and skills first and then think of filling in your bank accounts with green.