Forex books to get?

Hello,

I am new to Babypips and learning alot myself but i was curious if there are any recommend forex/trading book to get/read?

If possible to add amazon link so i can add them on wishlist if you recommend any books

Many thanks

There are several books related to forex which you can read and use it for your forex trading. Some of the recommended books are as follows:

1. FOREX TRADING: The Basics Explained in Simple Terms by Jim Brown

2. The Death of Money: The Coming Collapse of the International Monetary System by James Richards

3. How to Start a Trading Business with $500 by Heiken Ashi Trader

4. Forex Trading Money Management System by Don Guy

5. FOREX: Using Fundamental Analysis & Fundamental Trading Techniques to maximize your Gains by Dave Matias

6. Foreign Exchange Option Pricing: A Practitioner’s Guide by Iain J. Clark

7. The Black Book of Forex Trading by Paul Langer

8. Forex: A Beginner’s Guide To Forex Trading, Forex Trading Strategies by Matthew Maybury

9. The Simple Strategy by Markus Heitkoetter

10. Currency Trading For Dummies by Kathleen Brooks

All of these books are available on Amazon. You can check it out.

1 Like

Trading in the Zone and The Compound Effect are both a good read

http://www.traders-software.com/Free%20Download/

Ebooks galore.

Hi,

Please check out the list of books recommended by Babypips.
The link is: (Our Favorite Forex Trading Books Listing - BabyPips.com) (Amazon Link included)

The books are:
Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading by Alexandar Elder
Trading for a Living: Psychology, Trading Tactics, Money Management by Alexandar Elder
The Disciplined Trader: Developing Winning Attitudes by Mark Douglas
Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline, and a Winning Attitude by Mark Douglas
Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques by Steve Nison
Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom by Van K. Tharp
Reminiscences of a Stock Operator by Edwin Lefevre
Market Wizards: Interviews with Top Traders by Jack D. Schwager
The New Market Wizards: Conversations with America’s Top Traders by Jack D. Schwager
A Complete Guide to Technical Trading Tactics: How to Profit Using Pivot Points, Candlesticks & Other Indicators by John L. Person

My own addition: Currency Trading For Dummies, Getting Started Edition - Wiley 2007 by Mark Galant and Brian Dolan

You can look for it on Google search engine, maybe there …