Forex broker accept payoneer

Hello guys,
I am seeking for a good forex broker that accept depositing using payoneer master card.
I have tried to deposit in Interbank FX but they refused payonee as it is not signed at the back.
If any one that had a successful try depositing using payoneer mastecard i any good forex broker, please to inform me.

Waiting for replies :slight_smile:

no there isnt a nice solution
the cheapest way is 4 % charge fee which makes it not competitive
only the dangerous way through 3rd party exchanger are recommended
i had luck finding one in thailand
payoneer to skrill what i totally hate but its the only way i found

Wow you revived a mega old post :smiley: Anyway to reply to the question above, I would recommend FXPRIMUS.

I have very bad experience with that broker, they blocked my account without any reason, I tried to connect with their support team! But, no response there! So, stay away from this scam broker.

No experience with Payoneer, because of it’s high card charge! I prefer SKRILL and NETELLER.

Luke, payoneer contains high card charge , I admit it. But Skrill also demand right now high charge than before. Both are same, so I don’t know how you get comfortable with Skrill instead of payoneer.

You are right! But, I don’t use card on Skrill, I use Neteller card only!

If you use Neteller instead of Skrill, I think there is no different between two. Because both of belongs same charge.

Hi LauChoKun

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we are not a market maker broker and its never in our interest to close a clients account, please contact us as we have 24/7 client support on our website, we are always ready to help you in and language at any time with anything related to your account. we are not sure how this could happen so please let us know and for your troubles we will give you a $20 credit. thank you. Regards Circle Markets Client Support

Nice to see, supports team of circlemarkets you here! I already left your trading platform because of increasing trading spreads during volatile news sessions! As a news trader I am not interested about your live trading service! Such a bad experience.

Are you Steve Cooper? I already lost my hope.

Hi Luke, thanks for the feed back, 2 weeks ago we added LMAX and a new ENC liquidity provider, these have made a very large improvement on the spreads at news times, before we had bank only liquidity providers, when on bank only liquidity the spreads spike more at rollover and at times of news, ENC liquidity has more consistent spreads at these times, if needed we can offer you customized liquidity, please remember that if you are News only trading the liquidity providers will at some point class your trading as toxic, if best if you are doing other kinds of trading on the account at the same time to not have significant issues. please contact us if you need more information.

Hi LauChoKun

Thank you for the reply, We don’t know who Steve Cooper is, are you sure it was our company you were trading with? we would be very grateful if you would contact our 24/7 client support so we can help you, either way we would still like to offer you a $20 credit to tell us the story. Regards Circle Markets Client Support