Forex Broker by Bonus

I have to say pretty much in these days most brokers offer more or less the same services.
Some are more reliable than others though…
I always find bonuses to be really good at helping me select a broker…

Some brokers offer great bonuses but are nearly impossible to withdraw,
Guess you need to read all the terms carefully,

I find forexbonustracker.com really helpful in tracking the best forex bonuses.

What is everyone’s thought?

Many brokers have conditions for withdrawing their bonuses. For example, instaforex will not let you withdraw your bonuses, you can only withdraw the profit you made from that bonus, which must be equal to the amount of bonus you’ve accumulated. I also know of Profiforex, a very nice broker that allows you to withdraw your bonus after only a few trades. Brokers give conditions for withdrawing bonuses because they don’t a situation where people will come to their platform only to withdraw bonuses.

Bonuses are a scam by market maker brokers or market maker brokers pretending to be ECN brokers. Use your brains people. What business will give you free money?

A good broker doesn’t need bonus programs, they can get customers simply because they have a good reputation. And as the money to pay bonuses has to come from somewhere clients are actually funding their own bonus by higher spreads.

The question is are we talking about deposit bonuses or no-deposit bonuses?
Like, with Forex-Metal with no-deposit bonus you cannot withdraw the bonus and only the profit after fulfilling conditions…which seems only natural to me. But with their 40% deposit bonus, you can use it to support positions and to withdraw too.

For me anyone who offers a bonus is suspicious.
We wish to trade in the Forex market with a reliable Forex Broker and not to register with any Broker in order to receive their bonuses only

^
If you think so, you shouldn’t buy anything with promotion (not only Forex).

There are some scam brokers and they use high bonus to attract traders but sure they’re not popular broker.
For well-known brokers, they can offer a high bonus to attarct traders come to use their good services. It’s competitive, not scam (suspicious).

This site is very good to find a good bonus broker: Best Forex Bonus

thanks all for those cool idea , really this blog are awesome .

1 Like

I am not saying that we shouldn’t buy anything with a promotion.
I would prefer to receive better trading conditions than a one time promotion.
For example, do you prefer to receive a bonus of $2k but you cannot withdraw those money or is it better to have better trading conditions such as more trading platforms, lower commissions etc?

Yes, there are conditions for withdrawing bonuses, and this varies with brokers. I use the broker you mentioned last here, and yes I do agree with the fact that they allow you to withdraw your bonuses. But after you have traded. But I must also say that these brokers are doing good in giving bonus, at least with it we can have something to boast our funds.

Any broker don’t let you withdraw your bonus directly, you have to trade enough the number of volumes to withdraw the bonus. I’m trading with Hotforex and that is their term & condition in bonus withdrawal.

lets say the double your money or 50% bonuses was not really ment for you to withdraw it quickly, thats not how it works, usually these bonuses are for leverage and equity uses, it can be done for smaller amounts, and one common mistake with new traders the NEVER READ THE TOS! so before getting any bonus make sure you can comply with the conditions, and bonuses is not just about the money, it was mentioned that free vps and other services are also bonuses.

Really I don’t see bonuses as traps with which brokers get their helpless clients. Bonuses are necessary with the face of competition the market has been stuffed with. Clients need new financial innovations other than the normal leverages, spread stuff. As such waving free cash in their face in form of cashbacks, rebates, deposit and no deposit bonuses, welcome bonuses etc, has left clients running after these generous and innocent brokers. Brokers that offer bonuses that can be withdrawn are forex darlings. I don’t reciprocate these courtesy with suspicion; it is only up to us to investigate these bonuses because if even regulated brokers can scam their clients, it shows that the forex is all about diligent care not idle suspicion. To me, bonuses are forex cosmetics that make brokers look better.

1 Like

Boasting our account is an understatement! You can’t image the help you get if you deposited low funds and you would get support from the bonuses offered. Even some traders would want to go extra, looking for a no-deposit bonuses. And trade with this same broker you said of, and I must say that they are among the few I know of that allows withdrawals of bonus.

1 Like

Surely I will get better trading conditions but in your previous post, I couldn’t get this meaning.

1 Like

It’s all really a trial-and-error process, but obviously, there are a few shortcuts one can take in this respect. First of all, taking a peek at some community forums and comment sections is always a good idea. The trading community is unforgiving with scammers,