Forex broker help

If any newbies need any help when it comes to forex brokers, feel free to reply to this or just drop me a message. I’ll be more than happy to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I am looking for a broker’s suggestion with a low minimum deposit, low spreads and crypto deposits/withdrawals. Do you have any suggestions for me? I have listed out Eaglefx, TurnkeyForex and lmfx!

1 Like

What exactly you can help new traders with? Share some suggestions or help them find good ones for them by sharing some tactics?

1 Like

Look for a broker’s background. How a broker has served their previous customers can tell a lot about what you can expect to get from them in your trading journey with them.

1 Like

I believe that a broker is good enough for you if it has a transparent trading policy. If the broker has hidden costs and doesn’t share information about how they function, you probably need to reconsider using them.

I would definitely go with EagleFX out of the three you suggested :grin:

1 Like

Maybe can try Fullerton Markets? I was a little skeptical at first because it seemed too good to be true - but when I tried it, I quickly realized that cryptocurrencies is the future of trading. I know this sounds over the top but I am so glad that I made a switch and found a broker that offers only the best cryptos on the market. :smiley: Hope it helps you decide!