Forex broker help

If any newbies need any help when it comes to forex brokers, feel free to reply to this or just drop me a message. I’ll be more than happy to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I am looking for a broker’s suggestion with a low minimum deposit, low spreads and crypto deposits/withdrawals. Do you have any suggestions for me? I have listed out Eaglefx, TurnkeyForex and lmfx!

1 Like

What exactly you can help new traders with? Share some suggestions or help them find good ones for them by sharing some tactics?

1 Like

Look for a broker’s background. How a broker has served their previous customers can tell a lot about what you can expect to get from them in your trading journey with them.

1 Like

I believe that a broker is good enough for you if it has a transparent trading policy. If the broker has hidden costs and doesn’t share information about how they function, you probably need to reconsider using them.

I would definitely go with EagleFX out of the three you suggested :grin:

1 Like

Maybe can try Fullerton Markets? I was a little skeptical at first because it seemed too good to be true - but when I tried it, I quickly realized that cryptocurrencies is the future of trading. I know this sounds over the top but I am so glad that I made a switch and found a broker that offers only the best cryptos on the market. :smiley: Hope it helps you decide!

Turnkey forex is a good option, been trading with them for quite some time.

Use a small amount to trade with the broker your have found the best so far. This won’t just give you an idea of the broker and its features but you will also get to know about what you actually need to trade better in the live market.

Finding the right broker may come up as a challenge for most new traders because they all seem to be a great choice based on their advertisements. You better don’t fall for the scam and do your research properly.

Always check broker’s online reputation. How they have served their previous clients will tell you how they will treat you! FPA and Trustpilot are good websites to do your research.

Only you know what can make trading a better experience for you! Whether you need tight spreads, high leverage, good customer support, or a wide range of currency pairs.