Forex broker in Belgium

Hi Guys! I’m new here…
I’m from Belgium. Do you know some trustable brokers where I can trade with in Belgium?

2 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:
You could search the forum for European brokers, there are some useful threads about this topic already!

Hello hello @Aminaelh! :smiley: Welcome to the BP community. :slight_smile: You might find this thread extra helpful. :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe they constantly update this thread so maybe, you could also ask them questions about brokers. :smiley:

now i am thinking about Belgium magnificent performance in world cup , not their broker , hope they will make history. :joy::grin::laughing:

Hahah thank you!
Unfortunately,they lost against France.
But they played really good💪🏼

Thank you soo much! I will

Just posted something! Thank you​:pray::pray::pray:

um really upset bro, yes it is , they played well than France. but everyday is not Saturday

Hi @Aminaelh,

We explained in an earlier discussion how forex is regulated by government bodies in major financial centers around the world including the UK, the US, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan.

Key advantages of trading with a well-regulated broker are:

• minimum financial and trading standards they must meet,
  • ongoing monitoring by the regulators to ensure compliance,
  • a framework for handling complaints from customers, and the
  • power to enforce actions against regulated brokers for violations.

Since you live in Belgium, you may want to focus your search on brokers which are regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).

FOREX.com is regulated in the UK by the FCA, and you are welcome to try a free demo account on any of the trading platforms we support including MetaTrader, NinjaTrader, TradingView and our proprietary Advanced Trading Platform.