Forex Broker in UK

It’s a site that gives reviews of brokers and people can also comment and warn others if they’ve been scammed by a particular broker. I usually start there when considering one, but also read multiple other results on different sites to be sure I’m getting an unbiased review from real traders.

Take recommendations but do your own research too. A broker that works well for me might not work that well for you. Look for things like tradable assets, currency pairs offered, and the tools you can use to trade. Also, make sure that your broker offers the micro account because you need to test your broker with a small amount before taking a big risk with them.

When you trade, you will have to make deposits and withdrawals from time to time. This requires a smooth transaction process at the minimum costs. Do check what your broker has got to offer.

How’s trading conditions with aaafx? Can I deposit via crypto?

It doesn’t really matter which country you belong to. The basic process of choosing the right broker remains the same. You have to see how good they are with their trading platforms and tools and which currency pairs they offer. If they offer all that you need for trading, they are a good choice for you.

I have seen that slippage is a major issue with many brokers. You execute your order at some price and it gets filled at some other price. So, better make sure that your broker doesn’t cause any delays while execution.

Some unregulated brokers have better trading conditions than the regulated ones. But when it comes to the security of funds, regulated ones often shine. It’s up to you what you want to because you may not get both with a single broker.

Not in America, PFG Best and MF Global’s and a few more have stolen clients money in the USA, FXCM was playing so many dirty tricks, U.S.REGULATORS kicked them out of the U.S.

Turnkey forex can be a good option.

Trading conditions are solid and you can deposit funds via cryptocurrencies.

@JannikHofmann Thank you!

Anyone looking for a forex broker in the UK should not ignore the spreadbetting firms. Spreadbetting is legal in the UK, the firms offering spreadbets are regulated by the FCA in exactly the same way as conventional brokers.

The big difference is there is no tax payable on profits, not matter what level these reach.

You have no shortage of options. Which ones have you tried so far? I used to use Tickmill, but moved over to CedarFX for the wider range of assets, decent leverage and BTC deposits for which no KYC is necessary.

You can consider coinexx too. Trading starts at $5, spreads are narrow and commissions are $2/lot RT. They also allow crypto deposits and withdrawals.

Hello, the brokers that are regulated by FCA UK are of course very strict in their rules. I trade on FXOpen UK, do you too? Just for your information, trading there has very good spreads starting from 0.0 pips. Very suitable for experienced traders.

to be registered under uk regulation you shoud be uk citizen. I’ve tried fxpro and … under cysec xd. so no matter where you would like to trade. no kyc broker - for example coinexx. from fpa rating - blackbull markets, I have also an account in blaze markets (for ea trading)

I have never looked into this.

But is there more to understand?

Is it the case that the regulator doesn’t protect you if you are not UK citizen but you can open an account or is it that the UK broker is just not allowed to offer you an account?

This is wrong. To benefit from FCA protection and/or the UK Financial Ombudsman Service, you don’t need to be a UK citizen.

Check it out yourself, from their websites.

Surely one of the world’s worst and highest-risk brokers?

Crooks, with multiple litigation pending, including a big class action lawsuit?

The worst of the worst: they can get customers only by paying people to mention them in forum posts, usually bumping old threads in the process, just as you and a few others have been doing here recently. :roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

When am I eligible for FSCS protection?

In order to be eligible for investor compensation from the FSCS, you need to be a client of a brokerage that has been authorized and is regulated by the FCA.

It’s not only UK citizens or residents that are covered by the FSCS. If you live outside the UK, for instance in the US or in Vietnam, and you have an account with an FCA-regulated broker that accepts clients from your country, you will also be covered by the UK’s investor protection scheme.

It’s also best to check with your provider whether the FSCS investor protection applies to the particular product you want to invest in or trade. You can check eligibility on the FSCS’s website by entering the name of the instrument into this tool.

If you look for a broker that would allow you to bet on currency, stocks or bond price movements the cheapest one is a CFD broker I guess. You may look at FCA register directly or try paper trading with some well known UK Forex brokers like IB, Hotforex or Tickmill. Basically at this stage of research you can try any broker which has FCA license and offer assets you would like to try.