Forex Broker Recommendations

I am new to trading currency. I ran across two sites. I liked one more than the other, but what I am looking for is someone who could tell me if they have had good or bad experiences with these two brokers in particular. They are ShireWarwickandCompany & CaesarTrade. Right off the bat, CaesarTrade had a much better interface; however, nothing beats a referral.

Thanks…

Fred

I shouldn’t be really judging any broker by names, but honestly it’s as weird name as it gets for ShireWarwickandCompany. Anyway, I got no idea about them. I like simple broker, so I go with FreshForex. it’s good so check it, hope it fits your requirement.

Hi @FredAstaire and @binaryforexhub

The first question you should ask about these forex brokers or any financial firm is where they are regulated.

The advantage of trading with a well-regulated broker is that, at the very least, there are minimum standards both financial and trading, ongoing monitoring by the regulators to ensure compliance, a framework for handling complaints from customers, and the power to enforce actions against regulated brokers for violations.

Where do you live? Consider brokers regulated in major financial centers appropriate for your region.

It’s all about what you are looking for with the broker. The most suitable broker for you may be a broker in your country or a broker that have a good regulations. a good regulator is a one who would work on your problem and bring you your right back.