Forex Broker Specifications

Hi there,

I’m new to this community and think it is pretty awesome. In fact the best i have found so far for beginner and intermediate forex traders.

I have been searching for the right broker for quite some time now. But it is really tough to find a good one that meets all your needs and also has a good reputation.

I have been trying forex for quite some time now by using demo accounts. I’ve done pretty well actually. Now I want to start trading with a little bit of money i dont need right now. (1-2K€ max.)
I’ve gotten kinda used to the MT4 Platform which I really like. Furthermore in need:

-1-2K€ account
variable lots
-MT4

• very good spreads
  • many/exotic currency pairs ( i like SEK and NOK for their volatility)
  • fast order completion
  • rarely slippage
  • € as account money (as i am located in Germany)
  • good reputation/ low risk of bankruptcy
  • low to no transaction costs, maybe with paypal???

I have heard good things about Oanda and Activetrades so far!
But Oanda doesnt offer MT4 compatibility and from what i have heard is their API not nearly as good.
And when it comes to Activetrades the only thing that bugs me is that the exotic currency pairs have such high spreads…

What other good broker/dealers can you guys recommend for these specifications/needs…

Thanks a lot, I am hoping for honest and reasonable feedback!

Ozmomania

Ok thanks to an “überactive” Super Moderator my last Post was deleted and flagged as advertising for whatever obscure reasons.

I was just posting a link to the Forex Broker Exness, which seems to have pretty neat conditions. I was ASKING for advice/recommendation and experience of other Users. IMHO this has nothing to do with advertising, all the more because I am a) not Russian and b) more importantly in no way affiliated with Exness.
It may sounded a little positive because this was my first impression

Anyhow…so long