Forex broker that allow direct withdrawal to crypto

Hello traders, I’m looking for a reliable Forex broker that allow traders to withdraw their funds directly to a crypto exchanger.

It’s normal for a regulated broker to return withdrawals to the same account a deposit was made. Otherwise they would be in breach of regulation, subject to fines.

So, unless you followed that route, you won’t be able to withdraw funds - and it’s a hell of a struggle to argue otherwise.

Google it.

Yes I think it depends on your deposit method (although I haven’t tried depositing FIAT in mine). I use BTC deposits and withdrawals at CedarFX. There I trade forex, cryptos, stocks etc. I sent mine to a wallet, not sure if you can send to an exchange… Maybe check with the support team.

Can try finprotrading.

i also use cedarfx and i send my withdrawls to coinbase pro because of the large amount and i save lots on converting my bitcoin to fiat, much cheaper than coinbase

All the brokers that I have used so far let you withdraw through the same method as you used while depositing funds with them. You will have to deposit through crypto if you want to withdraw in crypto.

1 Like

Withdrawing through cryptocurrencies is quick and easy and that’s why most traders prefer it over other transaction methods. There are many brokers that allow you to make withdrawals in cryptocurrencies. You can also do some research to find a suitable one for you.

1 Like

Like others mentioned, if you have deposited in cryptos, you can withdraw in cryptos. No broker can go against the rules in this manner.

i cant be sure about the fine details regarding this broker, as i have never traded live with them… but i understand they are bitcoin in and bitcoin out…PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I CANT GUARANTEE THAT, BUT I THINK THEY ARE BITCOIN DEPOSITS AND BITCOIN WITHDRAWLS.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS MOST DEFINITELY GOING TO BE AN UNREGULATED OFFSHORE BROKER… SO DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE AND WALK SOFTLY… BE CAREFUL… THEY HAVE HAD THEIR COMPANY IN OPERATION FOR A FEW YEARS NOW…

GOOD LUCK.

their website looks pretty solid…

their demo account on metatrader looks nice.

but again, i can not vouch for their withdrawl procedures.

https://coinexx.com/

Few offshore ones offer it both in and out. I have used EagleFX which allow direct BTC withdrawals. Go through very quickly actually and have always done thus far. DYOR though.

i just chatted coinexx.com

hi, do you do deposits AND withdrawls via bitcoin?

Read

Anna Miller 03:12

Yes, we do accept btc deposits and you can also raise bitcoin withdrawal request.

I have used a lot of brokers that allow you to withdraw your funds in cryptocurrencies. But they also require you to deposit in the same cryptocurrency. It cannot happen like you make a deposit through fiat currency and withdraw through cryptocurrency.

1 Like

No this is the case for most platforms and helps to avoid laundering I believe.

My broker Hotforex allows withdrawal on crypto via BTCPay

Can withdraw in BTC with turnkey forex as well. No issues there too.

I don’t think withdrawing in cryptocurrencies is an issue with most brokers. Some might just require you to make deposits in crypto. They have the policy of letting you withdraw your money through the same mode you made a deposit with them.

You may not be able to withdraw your money in cryptocurrency if you used some other means to make a deposit.

You can deposit & withdraw in BTC through CedarFX. They have a 0 commission account and there are some other good things, plus withdrawals are issued the same-day with no fees on their end. Might be worth looking into if you haven’t found a broker yet.

1 Like

@jaksonmor you failed to mention at least one of the many brokers that allow withdrawal directly to crypto. I’m already doing a research on the internet, here on baby pips, that’s why I asked the question here as part of my research to see if I can get some Answers.

@HeavenRobinson I want to deposit into the broker through wire transfer in my local currency and withdrawal the money to my binance account as USDT