Forex broker with Lowest Spread

For absolutely lowest spreads, if you’re not particular about using MT4, you can check Interactive Brokers. I do believe they have a MT4 3rd party add-on too and their spreads are very tough to beat. Even over at my brokerage I can only get about 0.3 - 0.4 pips in normal conditions.

I don’t really know much about interactive brokers because I have not used the broker. Seems like a very large company. I could not see their spreads. Checked out MEX and the spreads seem to be very low. Its nice.

FreshForex got zero spreads, but we need to remember that one factor doesn’t make the picture complete. So we need to make sure that we look at every side which is only way we will find good broker that we can rely and trust upon.

There are no trusted broker in this business. All brokers want what is best for themselves. Just find a broker that has been around for quite some time and offers the best services and does not have a track record of stealing money from traders by ridiculous charges, spread manipulation and suspicious slippages.

There is no 0-spread for ECN accounts!!

@Jonnie_Kash, I know a broker that will assure you a spread from zero to max 2 pips with zero commssion on this pair, even at the violate market times. That’s the best spread offer in the market. You have also to think about a stable spread not just a low spread, as it’s more important. If you open a sell position at a time with low spread and the spread get later higher, you will hang up it the market.

Check out BFNPrime. They are a prime broker with low spreads. Minimum account is $10k tough

I have a simple question and want to answer from seniors. Spreads is cost of a broker. So how do they provide 0 pip?

Well brokers offer you to cover spread risk but only to certain extent. Making spreads zero and charge only commission from a trader means full protection from spread widening, what is a miracle considering wild and erratic nature of price and market liquidity. Instead broker may allow you to offer raw spreads like Hotforex which sometimes may shrink to zero pips (during market calm), so technically yes they charge you zero spreads at opening +fixed commission.

It’s a nice reply . got something new. Thank you Ontario.