Forex Buy & Sell Trading Signals

[B]Results 06.01.[/B]

[B]USD/CHF[/B]
[B]Signal:[/B] This pair is still on uptrend, retracement at 0.9460/65, break is to our short term buy signals while on the upside facing resistance at high 0.9525/30, a base above would power the trend toward our short term sell signals.
[B]Trade:[/B] No trade

[B]USD/JPY[/B]
[B]Signal:[/B] This pair is still on downtrend, retracement at 77.25/30, break is to our short term sell signals while on the downside toward our short term buy signals and low is at 76.60/65.
[B]Trade:[/B] There were two possible trading chances for this pair:

1. Short with touching the retracement line. No TP level reached, but a good chance to exit was around the Pivot level @ 77.01 for this pair would then retrace back to the retracement line. For those who missed this exit, I think should have exited at least with a break even or +10 pip profit. I count this as a break even trade.
  2. The pair retraced and broke the retracement line with a spike up to 77.32 before moving down again. Entered at the retracement line for a second short trade, it would go down to 76.95 but without hitting a tp level, so I think a profit of [B]+20 pips[/B] was possible.

[B]EUR/USD[/B]
Signal: This pair is still on downtrend, low resistance at 1.2815/20, break is to retracement at 1.2865/70, above would target our short term buy signals while on the downside kept below low resistance is powering the trend toward our short term buy signals.
[B]Trade:[/B] Short with almost touching the retracement line. Short term buy level @ 1.2695/00 reached for a profit of [B]+110 pips[/B].

[B]GBP/USD[/B]
[B]Signal[/B]: This pair reversed to downtrend, retracement at 1.5535/45, break is to our short term sell signals while on the downside toward our short term buy signals and low is at 1.5395/00.

[B]USD/CAD[/B]
[B]Signal:[/B] This pair is trying to base on uptrend with Important CAD News Release ahead on today, above 1.0175/85 to target 1.0255/60 then 1.0285/90 and possibly 1.0345/50, while below retracement is to target 1.0110/15 then low at 1.0075/80 and possibly powering the trend toward 1.0030/35.
[B]Trade[/B]: Long with breaking of the retracement line. TP2 @ 1.0285/90 exactly reached for a profit of [B]+110 pips[/B].

[B]NZD/USD[/B]
[B]Signal[/B]: This pair turned neutral today, above 0.7820 is toward 0.7875/80 then 0.7910/15 and possibly 0.7940/45, while below 0.7775/80 is toward 0.7755/60 then 0.7735/40 and possibly all the way to target 0.7685/90.
[B]Trade[/B]: Since this pair had a neutral trend, it was better not to take a trade with the first touch/cross of the retacement line but better wait for the release of US data. US data came out better than expected so there was a valid short trade with breaking the resistance line, but no TP level was reached. This pair came close to TP level 1 @ 0.7775/80 but would then retrace a little bit before going down again. So overall I think a profit of [B]+10 pips[/B] was possible.

[B]EUR/CHF[/B]
[B]Signal:[/B] This pair is still neutral ahead of Crucial Chf News Release today, above 1.2185 is toward 1.2195/00 then 1.2205/10 then 1.2215/20 then 1.2250/55 and possibly 1.2270/80, while below support 1.2155/65 is toward 1.2145/50 then 1.2130/35 and possibly all the way to target low at 1.2090/00.
[B]Trade:[/B] Same for this pair as important news were to be released. CHF data came in worse than expected, but CHF would gain strength with this pair moving down, so a valid enter was @ 1.2155/65 for a short trade, exactly hitting the first TP level @ 1.2145/50 for a profit of [B]+10 pips[/B].

[B]GBP/CHF[/B]
[B]Signal:[/B] This pair is still on uptrend, retracement at 1.4690/00, break is to 1.4660/65 then 1.4635/40, while on the upside facing high resistance at 1.4765/70, above is powering the trend to target 1.4790/95 then 1.4805/10 then 1.4850/55.

[B]EUR/GBP[/B]
[B]Signal:[/B] This pair is still on downtrend, retracement at 0.8280/90, break is to 0.8300/05 then 0.8315/20, while on the downside low at 0.8245/50, below is powering the trend toward 0.8230/35 then 0.8220/25 and possibly 0.8195/05.

[B]AUD/USD[/B]
[B]Signal:[/B] This pair turned neutral today, above 1.0270/80 is toward 1.0370/75 then 1.0425/30 and possibly 1.0480/85, while below 1.0220/30 is toward 1.0180/85 then 1.0145/50 then possibly to target 1.0065/70.
[B]Trade:[/B] Short with touching the retracement line by an upward spike. TP1 @ 1.0220/30 reached for a profit of [B]+50 pips.[/B]

[B]EUR/JPY[/B]
[B]Signal[/B]: This pair is still on downtrend, retracement at 99.10/20, break is to 99.30/35 then 99.65/70 then 100.00/05, while on the downside looking to base above low at 98.55/60 to target the upside targets, below low is extending trend power toward 98.10/15 then 97.90/95 and possibly 97.35/40.
[B]Trade: [/B]No trade

[B]GBP/JPY[/B]
[B]Signal: [/B]This pair is still on downtrend, retracement at 119.65/70, break is to 120.00/05 then 120.30/35 then 120.65/70, while on the downside toward 118.95/00 then low at 118.70/75, below here would extend trend power toward 118.30/35.
[B]Trade:[/B] Short with bouncing up and down at the retracement line. TP2 @ 118.70/75 (or slightly better) reached for a profit of [B]+100 pips[/B].

Valid trades for today:

USD/JPY = +20 pips
EUR/USD = +110 pips
USD/CAD = +110 pips
NZD/USD = +10 pips
EUR/CHF = +10 pips
AUD/USD = +50 pips
GBP/JPY = +100 pips

Result for today: +410 pips
January: +1.550 pips

Hi Hubinator

Been reading your trading results, itā€™s amzing!

It seems like you know exactly when to go short and when to go long, and when not to trade. How do you do this? It seems to me that you are analysing the historical data rather than actual trading. Espencially for NZD/USD, it broke through the 0.7820 resistance level, but you didnā€™t buy it, you sell it, and you made 10 pips from it!

If possible use this analys for binary options?

Hey ForexMoneyMaker,

As I read your signals I go and try to back test them. But as I back test them on charts the buy or sell signals have already been hit before you post your signals. (Sometimes they are hit the day before) I may be missing somethingā€¦ If so please help me understand how I am meant to follow the signals if they have already been hit.

Thanks!

@penggang

Well, I donā€™t trade all the signals because it simply would be too much work. Iā€™m sure I would get confused with changing from one chart to the other just to controll all the trades.

With NZD/USD it was better to stay sidellined and wait for the USD data. Also, I usually look at the H1 timeframe to check the last major move in a higher timeframe. NZD/USD was in a downward movement since 4th of January, so I rather expected a further downward move with positive US data.

Hello Hubinator,

First of all, A Quick remark when you or any person want to reply to me, try to use ā€œForexMoneyMakerā€ or ā€œFMMā€ if you are tired of writing my huge big name wordā€¦lol
MM mean Money Management in Forex Language and I do not think youā€™re heading your questions to itā€¦LOL

Again, about the retracement line, I tried to figure the price level you show as retracement line in the above pic, but it wasnā€™t clear then discovered it in my brokers chart as same image to find it was at 1.5579, maybe 1.5577 for your broke as you said before. So retracement line for that day was 1.5575/85 and market price had marked 1.5579, so it surely had hit the retracement line, since 1.5579 is within 1.5575/85ā€¦really easy to see and understandā€¦
Maybe you are making a mistake of looking at retracement line at maybe 1.5575, you must draw like 2 lines of retracement at 1.5575 and 1.5585, so when market price hit any area or price in bt. that means a valid trade ofcourse also relying to retracement(swing strategy trading rule).
Take Note again that you do not look at the buy price or your broker execution box to enter an order but at the sell order price which is the market price for lowest level reached by a pair, which mean as you see market price hit the said retracement level trade for retracement or breakout would start being valid to enter the marketā€¦
So the right to do when I mention for example 1.5575/85, you draw 2 lines at 75 & at 85, or if it was 0.9900/05 you place 2 lines 00 and 05, any hit of 00 or 05 or in bt. in a valid signal to trade.

As for the entry of retracement shown on chart above, as you realize in MACD that RSI indicator crossed the 50 lone little late after price hitting retracement level but MACD graph shows clear divergence(look at MACD line above the deep low bar of retracement line) at same instant of the candle of retracement level or max. at second candle and if you used a 5 minute chart it was much more clear.
5 & 15 minute chart for validation of retracement & breakout strategies are best & only to be used, and I personally prefer the 5 minute chart as shows trend direction but also the 15 minute can give indicators of possible reversal or breakout of trend.

About Euro/Jpy, you may be right here showing the retracement line on chart but unfortunately that was after hours of market price hitting the retracement line at 100.23(look some candles before which show 1 doji candle that was the 100.23) which was after market open by sometime, in such case ofcourse you couldnā€™t enter a trade at that price since you trade at london and newyork sessions. So you can be excused in this case.
But you could not be excused by reading the RSI & MACD, as you look at the chart above for Euro/Jpy, after market price had hit 100.15 by 2 candles(the candle opening below the bollinger upper band which mean story ended price going downā€¦), RSI was clearly breaking the 50 line downward and MACD breaking below 0 line at same time.
Again 5 minute chart could had showed more better view at same candle of retracement compatible to RSI & MACD graphs but anyway, ForexMoneyMaker is giving your very accurate entry at same retracement line or lowest and highest levels reached by a pair but that do not mean you must always enter at same retracement price level if other indicators(as Stoch, RSI. MACD, CCI) do not give you the clear signal at same instant. Take Note that very few traders in the whole market industry enter at exact perfect retracment price level.
With no arrogance, ForexMoneyMaker is who introduced this new understanding of how to milk your pips in entries & exits till the last pip. Most traders even the successful might enter the market in the above example at best after the price had broke below 100 or much lower, also few traders that could had imagined the retracement for a sell entry to be at 100.20/30, since it is more favoring a buy since itā€™s above 100 psychological level but ForexMoneyMaker do not play this game instead give you accurate signals as I analyze on my chart not taking any other outside possibility into consideration but only pure Forex reading that my chart and special indicators show meā€¦

Best Luck

Hello Jerry,

Well, Retracement means Swing Strategy while Breakout Strategy is the contrary of it.

It needs a lot of pages to explain what each means, so I prefer if you do your homework yourself with no cheating from my side by helping you pass your exam.lol

Simply, I think here on babypips you can find some good info about both strategies and much more if you search the net or other Good Forex Websites. Be Sure, youā€™ll not end short hand after searching well.

You just need Patience & Determination.

Good Luck

Hello SHAZ1507,

Thanks for the Kind Compliment. Do not worry, we were all newbies(and stupid if you likeā€¦lol) before doing our homework well & consistently learning from our mistakes after many many years of trading the markets.

Simply, if market price did not hit my said retracement line, you do not enter a trade. But itā€™s surely up to the Trader to decide if he/she enters a trade around the retracement line if other indicators show that market price is unable to make the extra push to retracement line for any reason as very overbought or oversold area reached or no enough volatility by bulls & bears to push the price furtherā€¦
I believe those are at few times or days that Traders using my Signals & Analysis find themselves in such situation of few pips not hitting the said retracement levels for certain pair/s. But again simply you can go and trade other pair/s, even at same instant, some other pairs might be performing right retracement or breakout strategies, you have all 12 pairs to pick best opportunities found, ofcourse no need to trade all if at first all 12 pairs meet my said targets for entry but just with Good Money Management of same account or if you have more than 2 accounts to trade.
Unless a Trader is just used to trade only 1 or 2 pairs since he/she well know how it perform, so I have nothing to say here but raise the hat for the Trader because adapting to his/her personal strategy of only trading pairs he/she like to trade even if sometimes this mean not entering any trade for a certain day if targets are not metā€¦

Keep on Improvingā€¦

Some quick advice: Low Resistance & High Support can also be traded as swing or retracement strategy trading especially when a pair/s showing clear powerful trend movements as with the Euro/Usd recently for example.
Besides, I prefer No Trade Entry for pairs that show no Real Movements as TP at 10-20 pips as seen in above results for Usd/Jpy that had been rarely moving with Good but instead tight daily range., Nzd/Usd Neutral trend & clearly tight daily range despite there was an opportunity to enter at resistance(""ā€œaboveā€"") 0.7820 to target support(""ā€œbelowā€") as TP which was exactly hit by the market where low for the day was at 0.7775. Euro/Gbp playing(up & down) around the low price level, Euro/Chf heading to support and breaking after many 5 minute candles and at late hours.Euro/Jpy No Trade since retracement unfortunately not hit that could had resulted in around 100 pips profit with exit at exactly second said target 97.90/95.

Well Done & Keep the Good Workā€¦

You must realize Jerry that this pair had target said resistance 0.7820 in early day hours before retreating to said support at 0.7775, then after hours it broke above 0.7820 for no real movement to then end the day below 0.7800
Briefly, no real movement, so no trade or better sell as trend direction which was uptrend at past days had changed to neutral or no trade as best option or at worst breakeven.

Hello dvanderlinde,

LOL, First of all, this is not a robot or expert advisor to backtest.

You can surely compare my Daily Signals & Analysis Contents to what happned in the market at end of each day if you likeā€¦

If you are talking about the Short Term Signals, surely market price could not had already hit my said buy & sell signals before I post them, Really!!!
Becasue I post my Signals & Analysis after just 1-2 hours of market open or new daily candle open, so unless you are talking about a sudden spike that rarely occur or Intervention maybeā€¦lol This surely could not had happened.
Besides, even some very few times when market price for a certain pair/s quickly target my Buy & Sell Signals as I see as opportunities to enter a trade while I am analyzing & writing my Daily Post, I prefer not to mention such targets but skip to the next price level because I do not play this bad game of posting price levels that had been achieved by the market.
This is why I post my Daily Signals & Analysis in first 1-2 hours of new day, besides certainly providing traders with fresh options to prepare for trading in early hours before any session could had start, so Traders have all day to trade any session they like according to their region time and sleep/work hoursā€¦
More LOL, ā€œSometimes they are hit the day beforeā€, Price Levels being hit the day/s before is total normal, that do not mean you canā€™t enter a trade for new day, each day is unique in its reading & analysis, thereā€™s no mix bt. previous & current day.

The Forex, Commodity, Future, Options, Stocksā€¦ Markets do not move in just 1 direction(up or down), it mostly move as Swings/ breakouts & up/downā€¦

Short Term Signals for 6th January 2012 Results:

Perfect Entry Buy order for Euro/Usd at 1.2795/00(first buy signal) which was the lowest prcie level reached friday and from many months agao, with TP at exactly 30 pips(Take Note if you still do not know this strategy TP is bt. 10-30, sometimes above 100pips if compatible to Medium Term Analysis or with trend reversal situation).

Gbp/Usd Buy Entry at first signal 1.5405/10 for TP 10 pips then came 5 pips close to second buy signal 1.5365/70 but market price had shy hit 1.5375 which was the low of the day and could had reflected big pips gain(around 60 pips)
Anyway, market price reached to 1.5435 later on and first signal was comfortably a Gain.
Usd/Chf came close to first sell signal 0.9585/90 but didnā€™t hit it but 0.9578 high price for friday then kept going down for 30 pips but ofcourse No Trade since signal no hit.

Usd/Jpy No Signal Hit so No trade

Result: 40 to 60 pips Take Profit which is surely Great for a Friday and most importantly powerful trend movement for those pairs especially as you know this strategy is a Countertrend Strategy.

Live and Learn

Hi Alpa,

Surely You can use My Daily Signals & Analysis both strategies to Trade Binary options but only if you really know how to Trade Options especially that you must take in consideration the expiry date of Forex Pairs you want to trade & also Gold & Oil that I also provide here Very Accurate Analysis for both as for Forex Pairsā€¦

Good Luck

Hello Fmm,

Thanks for the advice, its really appreciated.

thanku

Hi FMM,

thanks for taking the time and sending some comments about my signals and general problems comming up when trading your signals.
Ok, I decided to move to the 5 min chart and draw both resistance lines; maybe then the entries will be more plausible to me and other traders. Since your signals are valid from within the first two hours of the Asian market opening, I thought it might be helpful for all the followers here to see a more differenciated approach to posting the results; thus I will sit down an figure out a way how I can best post my results includig the sessions when trades appeared.

By the way, do you know an indicator or any tool that would allow to color the distance between the two resistance lines as a zone? I think that would give us a clearer picture.

Sorry I meant your medium term trades! Your short term trades are fabulous! But I went back in the thread and read some posts and now I understand about the medium term trades. Thanks for your reply and going into details to make sure I understand!

Hi Hubinator,

Well, I really do not have a clue in mind now for an indicator or tool for coloring distance bt. 2 resistance or support lines but maybe you can use as found in your computer photoshop or even simple paint program as quick fix or to do the deal.
If something comes into my mind later on Iā€™ll inform you.

I would really be happy to help in posting daily charts for all pairs to show where entries and exits could had been but it takes too much time as you know & Iā€™m really too busy and my time is short which I prefer using it to daily provide you traders with accurate analysisā€¦ Iā€™ll try in coming days to find sometime cutting myself into parts to maybe post a chart with some details shown inside. Anyway, I believe Hubinator is doing a Good Job in this term. Keep onā€¦

No Worries. Best Luck dvanderlinde

Hello Traders,

Forex Signals & Analysis for 9th January 2012:

Short Term Signals:

Usd/Chf Buy at 0.9495/00 then 0.9470/75 then 0.9435/40, sell at 0.9595/00 then 0.9615/20 then 0.9655/60

Usd/Jpy Buy at 76.75/80 then 76.65/70 then 76.40/45, sell at 77.30/35 then 77.45/50 then 77.55/60

Euro/Usd Buy at 1.2655/60 then 1.2625/30 then 1.2555/60, sell at 1.2810/15 then 1.2855/60 then 1.2900/05

Gbp/Usd Buy at 1.5350/35 then 1.5290/95 then 1.5205/10, sell at 1.5535/40 then 1.5590/95 then 1.5655/60

Medium Term Daily Analysis:

Usd/Chf This pair is still on uptrend, High Support at 0.9560, break is to retracement at 0.9510/20, break would target our short term buy signals while on the upside to more powering the trend toward our short term sell signals

Usd/Jpy This pair is still on downtrend, retracement at 76.95/00 break is to 77.15/20 then to our short term sell signals while on the downside toward our short term buy signals and low is at 76.45/55

Euro/Usd This pair is still on downtrend, low resistance at 1.2750/60, break is to retracement at 1.2785/95, above is to our short term sell signals while on the downside more powering the trend toward our short term buy signals

Gbp/Usd This pair is still on downtrend, retracement at 1.5475/85, break is to our short term sell signals while on the downside toward low at 1.5460/70, below would power the trend to target our short term buy signals

Usd/Cad This pair reversed to uptrend, retracement at 1.0220/30, break is to 1.0175/80 then 1.0130/35, while on the upside toward 1.0335/40 then 1.0360/65 and possibly 1.0435/40

Nzd/Usd This pair is still neutral, bt. resistance at 0.7810/15, break is to 0.7845/50 then 0.7865/70 and possibly 0.7895/00, and support at 0.7780/85, break is to 0.7760/65 then 0.7740/45 and possibly 0.7705/10

Euro/Chf This pair is still on downtrend, retracement at 1.2160/70, break is to 1.2190/95 then 1.2210/15 and possibly 1.2230/35, while on the downside toward 1.2120/25 then 1.2105/10 and possibly toward low at 1.2090/00

Gbp/Chf This pair is still on uptrend, retracement at 1.4715/25, break is to 1.4680/85 then 1.4660/65 and possibly 1.4605/10, while on the upside would face resistance at 1.4775/80, above would power the trend to target 1.4795/00 then 1.4830/35 and possibly 1.4865/70

Euro/Gbp This pair is still on downtrend, low resistance is at 0.8235/40, break is to retracement at 0.8260/65, above would target 0.8275/80 then 0.8285/90, while on the downside toward 0.8225/30 then 0.8220/25 then 0.8205/10

Aud/Usd This pair is trying to base on downtrend today, if bases below 1.0225/30 targetting 1.0180/85 then 1.0160/65 then 1.0120/25 while above 1.0240 would target 1.0275/80 then 1.0305/60 and possibly 1.0335/40

Euro/Jpy This pair is still on downtrend, low resistance at 97.85/95, break is to retracement at 98.40/50, above would target 98.75/80 then 99.15/20, while on the downside more powering the trend to target 97.40/45 then 97.20/25 then possibly 96.55/60

Gbp/Jpy This pair is still on downtrend, retracement at 119.05/15, break is to 119.70/75 then 120.15/20, while on the downside toward 118.05/10 then 117.75/80 then possibly 117.05/10

Oil is still on uptrend, retracement at 101.80/85, break is to 100.55/60 then 99.85/90 while on the upside toward 103.15/20 then 103.80/85 and possibly powering the trend to target High at 104.75/80

Gold is still on uptrend, retracement at 1610/11, break is to 1602/03 then 1596/97 and possibly 1583/84, while on the upside toward 1633/34 then 1641/42 and possibly 1651/52

We have Important News Releases today for the Australian Dollar, Swiss Franc, & Canadian Dollar Currencies:

• AUD Retail Sales(after 1 and half an hour from now): Buy Aud/Usd if 0.6% or above while sell if 0.2% or below

• Chf Retail Sales: Buy Usd/Chf, Euro/Chf & Gbp/Chf if 0.4% or below while sell if 0.8% or above, this currency had not been weakening with consistent bad data coming out from Swiss but instead powering and as I said in past posts that nothing would weaken this currency but SNB Intervention.
    Mainly only weak against the Dollar that is already powerful against all other currenciesā€¦

• CAD Building Permits: Buy Usd/Cad if -5.0% or much worse while sell if above 0%

Have A Great Trading Day

Hi FMM

I had this conversation with Hubinator before.

Could you please give us some advice on this?

Hi FMM

Iā€™m a newbie starting on forex trying to understand your signals what time frame do you use and do you use any indicators to determine the tread when to buy or sell?
Many thanks for the help.

Derek888