Forex Buy & Sell Trading Signals

eur/usd 1.3205 ? sell? now is 1.3207. do u mind explain

Hi Jamzz,

I see I made a typo.
Eur/Usd was a Sell with an open @ 1.3250 and a close @ 1.3220. So +30 pips.

Thanks for paying attention :slight_smile:

Kind regards,

Guys, Come onā€¦
Everybody should know that you canā€™t just EXPLAIN forex. By asking FMM to do this over and over youā€™re just beeing a nuissance. Iā€™m really fed up with your posts: ā€œExplain pleaseā€ littering this thread. You need to [U][B]practice[/B][/U]. Thatā€™s the only way.
I suggest you read ā€œTrading in The Zoneā€ by Mark Douglas and learn it by heart.

haha, i was wonder im i the wrong lolx

Hi guys, nice to see newbies like us sharing what to do best with FMM signals.
The lesson I learnt much from this:

1. Yes, absolutely, [B]patient is virtue[/B] either for orders, open and closing trades.
    2 [B]No trade better then loosing trade[/B]. Sometimes, it doesnā€™t touch the retracement level veeery close gap and push me to rush into market unnecessaryā€¦donā€™t!
  2. [B]Do not greedy[/B]. I actually targetting TP to 20-30 (RR 1:1) pips each pair if donā€™t have time to monitor all time. So I choose 5 pairs to chase 100 pips daily.

My winning ratio is not so great with pending orders anyway, yet still profitable, so I will happy to hear some advices for people like me who donā€™t have time in front of screen whole time :slight_smile:

I an not FMM. :slight_smile: In my understanding, the TP levels are in a reasonable area. Did you checked the Medium term TP levels on your chart? I bet, You and others never checked the levels. Look some charts.

Letā€™s take a uptrend signal: They are resistant levels. For TP 1 Itā€™s an immediate resistant level. When price hit the resistant level, it will pull back a bit. So this area is for a short term sell area. Take 10-25 pips. Again Price will go to TP2 and this area is for secondā€¦ So onā€¦

Heyā€¦ Man, Itā€™s easier said than done.

FMM should block me from this thread because I exposed his strategiesā€¦ :smiley:

[B]Again for new members on this thread:[/B]

Every day new members coming here. They donā€™t have the patience to read the entire thread and they asking for a easier way to learn. Everything explained here in a very simple English.

Invest some TIME to learn. Just think you are going to take a PG degree in Forex trading. Learn everything as far as you can. Trade in a Demo account. Then fund to your broker. Trade what you see.

Good luck.

Limited time frame my friendā€¦Just lost my job with the savings to last me one year, maybe one and a half, small kids, wife, you know the worksā€¦In this economyā€¦Forget about it, lol!

Thank you much, when I learn more from you guys I hope I will be of use to the next guy that needs help going into trading currenciesā€¦:slight_smile:

Once I get ā€œbasing,ā€ or consolidation, down Iā€™ll write up a legible document that FMM should post on the first page. But I pretty much get it.

Short Term Strategy - SL is 30 pips TP is 10-25. Iā€™ll take 10 all day. These signals could be used as resting orders. Thatā€™s how I use them. Beware of news. Once I stopped placing orders on pairs that had news that day I noticed an improvement in profit. Thatā€™s only because I use resting orders.

Hi there,

If someone can help with the signals, please? when it says buy atā€¦ and then atā€¦and so on . does it mean to open another position at that price and then sell at that price. so for instance usd/chf buy first position at 0.9060/65 and then sell it at 0.9120/25 and every set corresponds with the other one in line? what would be the S/L for that line for instance?
and when do FMM posts itā€™s signals what sort of time? cause iā€™m based in the UK

Thanks for anyone that can give me an answer.

I just did. read the post above yours. The come out around 6:30est. so -4 GMT.

Hey goodpunk, what is your winning ratios (for orders) if you please?
Iā€™m thinking about ā€œsafe heavenā€ scalping :smiley:

Quick reports from me, EUR/USD just stopped at 1.3250, buying at 1.3200
Open 2 positions, 1st PT @ 1.3225 so got 75 pips today & another 25 pips for USD/CHF (.9100 to .9075, still chasing TP2 .9050).

Enough for today :slight_smile:

Cheers

In my new micro account Iā€™m doing pretty well. For example, Iā€™ve had 5 winners to my one loser. Iā€™ll take 20 pips! All in EU and UC. This is just from yesterday. I only submitted the first two buys and sells of 2 pairs. After tonights signals Iā€™m going to start submitting all orders for every pair. Weā€™ll see.

Hello fellow traders,

My trading partner and I have been studyin the markets for almost a year now. Taking our time, being patient, practicing and figuring out what strategies work best for us individually. FMM, I must thank you graciously for your daily input.

Iā€™ve been practicing them for a while and I noticed a very high success rate. In the past 7 days using a $3000 account Iā€™ve made 20% or $600. And my strategy is simple: I input my limit orders before bed, wake up, and watch the markets sporadically. I realize this goes against your strategy, FMM, but its very high probability in making pips. I also watch the markets sporadically in the morning, re-entering or reversing or exiting based on another strategy I use. Out of roughly 40 trades Iā€™ve had 3 losers. The largest loss was 30 pips, admittedly large but I made 150 pips that day. I wasnā€™t worried.

I only use 2 hour candle-sticks as well, but I might be switching to 60 min or 30 min in the near future to perfect my exit strategy, but right now Iā€™m comfortable.

Some day soon when I have enough time to sit and awtch the markets Iā€™m going to start heavily practicing the midterm strategies. Weā€™ll see.

I see you, FMM, use what appears to be custom indicators (or perhaps a typical indicator) for devising the retracement areas. Do you use fibonnacci levels to figure out these retracement zones?

Could you enlighten us how you figure out these zones? Itā€™d be greatly appreciated. Thank you warmly, FMM.

Hi,

This all sounds awesome! Could You maybe, post a video on youtube how you do it??
Thanks!

HI THERE,
thanks for your reply about the time, that will suit me, about 1100 GMT so i was right about my posting, i just want to understand if itā€™s what i need to do regarding the signals, do i have to open 3 position and then put the T/P to whatever is set to in the coloum of sell at?

I donā€™t do youtube, unfortunately.

Hereā€™s literally what I do: FMM puts up numbersā€¦

Usd/Chf Buy at 0.9060/65 then 0.9050/55 then 0.9025/30, sell at 0.9120/25 then 0.9135/40 then 0.9155/60

I put in a limit sell at .9120 and a limit buy at .9065. Say the price is within 20 pips or so of the first sell limit, like last night I believe the GBPUSD was very close to the first sell limitā€¦Iā€™ll then put in a second sell limit at .9135.

I go to bed. I wake up, and booom, Iā€™m up XX amount of pips, almost always. SOmetimes Iā€™ll be down 5 pips or so, but the price WILL come around.

Also, my second strategy is using a double candistick formation on the 2 hour bar. If you get two bars with long tails, the price is likely going to reverse, or at the very worst consolidate (I guess sometimes itā€™ll fake out and continue going in teh same direction as it was moving, but its very rare, especially on a 2 hour bar). Thatā€™s when I exit, or reverse, or even enter if no trades have been made on that currency.

Call it what you want, but making pips is the goal. If I wanted to sit in front of my monitor all morning -early early morning -with the same results Iā€™d ā€¦I guess Iā€™d be wasting a lot of my time.

Also, Iā€™m here to offer something, rather than take away. You c an take 10-30 pips on the short term strategy if you like,yet if you have other inidications sayinā€™ stay in longer, or get out, then why not use them. A lot of these people, anyway, havenā€™t been trading very long, it seems. Thatā€™s why you read ā€œPRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICEā€ for ā€˜assistance suggestionsā€™ more often than not.

Touche, touche.

My post went both ways. I put in limits, and go to bed and wake up to basically free money. Doesnt get any easier than that, really. The exits, yeah, take 10-30 pips. Still, you need some kind of indication, or else youā€™ll get greedy and go for 30 everytime. Then, 40. Then 50. And you start losing potential pips.

@daedalus311

thank You!