Forex Buy & Sell Trading Signals

Thank You. Try to READ my both strategies rules then apply them on your broker demo account then ask whatever questions you want regarding those strategies & I’ll be happy to help you improve your trading.

The Medium Term: You missed a Great Opportunity for the Gbp/Jpy as easy swing trade sell 130.70/80 down to nearly TP2(low price was 129.35) that mean nearly 150 pips Profit

Hard Luck

I think I’m slowly getting the hang of your miraculous retracement levels, FMM. I’m on two trades now for a couple of hours and my TP levels are already your retracement levels.

metin what is your broker?

best regards!

Hello all! I have a question for everyone here that trades based on ForexMM short term signals.

Should I be trading short term pairs that have important news coming out the same day? I have read here that some say not to do it if one is not experienced enough?!

Thank you guys and girls! :slight_smile:

Being a Turkish citizen, I chose a licensed Turkish broker called Integral.

Hi Goodpunk6,

FMM mentioned the following in his signals:
Usd/Chf This pair is on downtrend, retracement at 0.9080/90, as swing sell with Tp1 low at 0.9050/55 Tp2 0.9015/20 Tp3 0.8995/00 Tp4 0.8945/50 while as breakout buy at 0.9080/90 with Tp1 0.9130/35 Tp2 0.9160/65 Tp3 0.9190/95

All I did was drawing a line at 0.9080 and 0.9090, that is what I call the zone.

Kind regards,

Hi pippy1975

Im in the middle of going through this forum just a quick question i see you have drawn the zone and then you have waited for an hourly candle to close outside of the zone and traded in that direction is that correct and is that how everybody trades the medium term signals?

Thanks

Waiting for more

Hey Pippy1975, if I may give suggestions,
As FMM mentioned few times about price action, I think it will better if you move out your chart first at H1-H4 and draw SR level near/at the retracement and TP to see better target. Then zoom in to M5-M15 chart to take decission orders when at retracement . I did it in my demo account before and get some good results. Don’t have much time to do every trade in my live account right now, so playing with 4 short term signals.

I’m learning too here so please correct me any wrong :wink:

Have time and what I did for AUD/USD today (my easiest pips so far :D)

Drawing SR levels H4 chart

With M5 chart
First trade: Buy @ 1.0415 (as uptrend)

Second trade: Sell @ 1.0410 (as breakout)

Set the target to TP3 max

Note: time in UTC+7

Hi lontongcorp,

I tried that approach yesterday, after my order was triggered, but there were some false break outs. Those break outs would have caused me to loose some pips. That’s why I chose to monitor the hourly candle.
But I will try it again, sometime in the near future.

Kind regards,

Hi easyclams,

This was my approach, yesterday. I’m not sure if everybody trades the same way as I do.

Kind regards,

It was almost 1 hour difference between two trades and actually little worried second trade will act like first one.
but when I see H1 & H4 closed below retracement zone, more confident about it.

Yes, 70 pips in 5 minutes!

hey Utah, I traded the EUR, GBP, CHF, and AUD last night. I lost on the AUD and won on the other three. (The Yen never entered). I was still up for the morning, closed at 70 pips.

I’m going to do a bunch of backtesting the short term strageties this evening and I’ll post my results.

Originally Posted by easyclams
Hi pippy1975

Im in the middle of going through this forum just a quick question i see you have drawn the zone and then you have waited for an hourly candle to close outside of the zone and traded in that direction is that correct and is that how everybody trades the medium term signals?

Thanks

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

I thought you were supposed to use the five minute candlestick for confirmation, if the stick clsoes outside the bar you enter?

Congratz!

Looking forward to seeing what you did there, what your moves were. :slight_smile:

likewise! :wink:

I shorted here

You can surely trade the short term signals for any pair at day of important news releases since the latter are found at most of trading days. But you better not trade before few minutes or during or after few minutes of these news unless you are a News release Trader who know how to trade at that time then you can rely on my news releases numbers to execute your order/s.