Forex Buy & Sell Trading Signals

Mr. Brain, At First, How did you discover buying at top!??!, the first buy signal was at 1.5845/50 (at your exit signal) not the candles above, and you must not had entered a trade at that signal because as my rule for this strategy say you do not enter at second test after first test was near the signal price which mean in this example that market price had already hit 1.5855 and went up to 1.5870, so you do not enter when it exactly hit this first buy signal price which is like entering at second test and it’s forbidden according to this strategy rule.

Muchas gracias FMM y LuisGalan por las respuestas.

hello utah2342

please share your wiseness with us - could you please explain?

regards

Hi FMM and other FX Traders,

I am newbie in Fx market. Trying to understand ur strategy
It seems I still blur on it.

Long USD/JPY at 80.26 (retracement level) yesterday
thought will go up to 80.60 then sell it
cause it is on uptrend.

But within half and hour
USD/JPY hit by hammer
And my mistake again
I didnt put SL ><"

Now suffering loss of 100 pips 
should I cut it off now?

In the other hand
Yen go strong
Gold also go strong simultaneously. Haha

What a coincidence
I bought Gold at Price 1600
then drop like mad
yesterday
Gold bounce a bit
BUT contra by strong yen which I Long at 80.26 to 79.21 now

I know loss is already make
hope not make further only

Can anyone advise should I cut all now or wait??

Thanks in advanve.

alguien me ayuda con un analisis de AUD/USd
estoy vendiendo pero esta a la alsa creen que tomara los valores vajistas pronto

Yeapp
I am learning at the moment. But a simple mistake cost me loss 2/3 of my injections
Gosh ><"

Thanks for the advise. Must force myself to set a stop loss

Also, something I learned early on, DON’T MOVE THE STOP LOSS AROUND. Move it up, to lock in profits etc. But, never never never move it into greater risk territory. For instance, don’t move it from 50 to 75 pips. Doing that is death to the account.

Cheers!

Dan

took me 10 mins to figure out, but i have 1 level allowing for 10 either side and puts me within pips of his lines or right on top of them.

just figured u were right, what if this stops one day. i never bothered looking but when i did it was very simple.

Hi.You guys that figured it out: is it possible to help us guys figure it out thats been trying to for a while?
I’ve been reading quite a bit on these pages, but it seems that i still make more losses than wins.

por favor fmm
explique esto de su estrategia gracias
Estrategia de Mediano Plazo confiar en los gråficos diarios para el inicio del movimiento hacia arriba o tendencia a la baja de muchos pares, ademås de oro y petróleo, con mis indicadores adelantados como un sistema completo para darse cuenta de eso. estrategia a corto plazo Take Profit es bt. 10 y 30 pips, mientras que la pérdida de la parada es de 30 pips, nuesto nota muy importante para esta estrategia comercial rebote (resistencia importante, el apoyo, los niveles sicológicos de los precios) es que no se emita una orden si el precio par golpeó pocos pips (Bt. 6 y 10 ) antes de mi compra o venta de la señal, pero sólo si directamente se golpeó en la intacta primera vez que entrar en un comercio.

Hi. Actually i’m a profitable trader. I thought i’d play stupid to get the formula from you guys, but you saw through me. I just feel, to become a better trader, it is better if i understand how you come to the formula on this thread. If i just trade to the signals, it won’t make me a better trader. All i do is just follow the signals. It helps to be profitable, but i want to become a better trader.
Thanks

Hi, hey utah2342, how many pairs u use on medium term? im working better with short term but i want to learn medium term, can u help me here below? i made mistake here.

Hello FMM
I try to follow your strategy in the short term, but the values ​​of sim buying and selling are far from the price quote for example USD / CHF 0.9390/95 then Buy at 0.9410/15 0.9360/65 then, sell 0.9490/95 then then 0.9510/15 0.9545/50 as devo understand when DISES buy this or that price and then sell at that price.
or should I try with every pair you suggest a package and see what fits your suggestion?
thanks for the help
and followed most of the post but do not understand how to apply these suggestions on the platform if someone can help me I am very grateful

Luis,

Hola mi amigo. Let me try and give it a shot explaining. This could cut down on the time FMM uses this weekend answering questions on the thread.

So, each level is a level where there is a potential SHORT TERM reversal.

FMM emphasizes to watch “Price Action” at each level, because something might happen, and I emphasize MIGHT.
Only trade the first test of the line. If price does not react well to the level, don’t trade it! If price blows through the level crazy like, just simply sit back drink your favorite beverage, watch a good show, and wait for it to get to the next level.

Watching the market and trading is literally like reading a book, or watching a movie. If in a scary movie, the hallway is dark, and some dude is standing there with a hockey mask on, don’t walk down the hallway! Well, in the market, if the level is acting “scary” meaning price action is not acting right, simply don’t trade it. There is an ABUNDANT of short term setups each week, so no need to get impatient on one of them.

I trade the Medium Term, but am very familiar with the short term as well.

You mentioned “0.9410/15 0.9360/65 then, sell 0.9490/95”

So, on your chart draw a channel/zone at these levels and simply watch price action unfold between the lines. Remember, the primary objective is to look for a reversal, but “Plan B” might be to trade the breakout if one occurs. I normally don’t but FMM is quite successful in doing so. Again, it all comes down to being familiar with price action.

See below, this is simply how I draw the channels. I set an alert on my charts, and literally watch movies, go on walks, exercise, do whatever it takes to keep my mind off the markets until price reaches the “FMM Zone”!

That was a 1 HR chart Luis. I didn’t clarify.

Also, what you see is what you get on my charts I have posted. I use only clean charts NO INDICATORS. Price action and Zones seem to be the best indicators of price direction. Everything else seems to muddy my waters. But everyone is different I understand. A Clean Chart to me is a Zen Chart.

Hey Dan,thank you for the answer, I am working to be profitable in this market and you and FMM helped me in this way, all the best for you.

thanks Hutah

for your answer, I understand that I must be aware of market reactions by drawing lines on the values ​​of FMM, asked in what period of time is better to observe the market reaction, if we see the platform in a period of 5M paresen movements very asentuados and deceives the eye parese already broke a resistance but if we look at 30M or 1H chart the movement was not so hard
that period of time on the platform you recommend to measure the market reaction
thanks one more time.

Im back on my screen after 2 weeks off. I guess for some, this week has been a rough week right (including me to see an alert on my mail lost a long hold of gold LOL)

Agreed to utah overall, you need high discipline to use this signal, even you can decode the formula. Babypips school is there to learn:

1. Retracement usually connect with Fibo levels (161.8,
) and/or pivot points
  2. Price action simply “react” with S/R level
  3. Trend is your friend (MA)
  4. Daily swing trading is to look left, up & down; low-lower high / high - higher low, vice versa.

Not that I say know the formula, I still don’t :stuck_out_tongue:
But if you want to find the formula, I think they’re worth it to keep in mind.
I’m just a newbie with much drawdown in 1.5 years in forex market as a hobby (at first). Yes, as utah said, hobby cost money LOL.
Hopefully can make it as a career to make a living :slight_smile: